48

Jasmine

"Come in" Leo called out from his office after I knocked.

I walked in with Snow and Apollo by my side. "Helloo" I greeted with a smile but covering my mouth when I realize he's on the phone. I sat on one of the sofas with the dogs following me, resting their head on my lap.

I was very comfortable today because they allowed me to take it out so I could shower but they don't know that I haven't put it back in. What a shame.

"I don't fucking care, Tony. Find his sister and bring her to me" Leo shouted on the phone

If she's hot, bring her to me instead.

I took my phone out of the pocket of my skirt, while waiting for Leo to get off the phone.

"I THOUGHT IT WAS SHITTING DESTROYED?" Leo slammed the table, waking up the dogs.

Alright mate, calm your tits

"Leo, I'm going to- shall I come back later?" I stood up, Apollo and Snow running out.

Look what you fucking did, Leo. That could've been my last straw.

He nodded his head and continued arguing with Tony.  I sighed and walked out, calling for any of the dogs while I walked to Alex's office.

Blizzard came out of my room, with a ball in his mouth. "What have you got there?" He dropped ball infront of me, I picked it up and threw it down the hallway, towards Alex's office.

I knocked on Alex's door, hearing him tell me that I can come in. He, too, was on the phone, with a bunch of papers spread out on his desk. I saw Blizzard under his desk.

"I'm going to come back later" I whispered loud enough for him to here me.

"You- WHAT THE FUCK JOSÉ" he stood up, scaring Blizzard, causing him to come over to me with the ball in his mouth. I picked him up and closed the door, heading to Michael's office.

I knocked on his door and waited for a response.

"Come in, sweetheart" he called out. His office was my favourite. It was brown, just like his room and it had such a cosy feeling to it. I loved it.

"Are you okay?" I asked, walking towards him.

"Now that I've seen your face, I am"

I rolled my eyes, playfully while he turned his chair, pulling me closer to him. "Are you okay, beautiful?"

Fuck. Stop making me smile and blush or I'll suck your dick right here.

You have your punishment scheduled for tonight. Wait, you whore.

I was standing in between his legs, his hands on the side of my thighs. I nodded my head.

"Really? Because-" he took Blizzard out of my arms, putting him on the floor.

Thanks Michael. Now I'm going to die.

"-I think you're annoyed that Leo is too busy for you"

Yes.

"Whaaaat? No. He has his own life"

"You-" he was interrupted by his phone ringing, making me sigh. "I'm so sorry, sweetheart. One second" he picked it up and I could hear muffled shouting through the phone.

He sighed "Seb- Se- Sebas- SEBASTIAN FUCKING LISTEN TO ME FOR FUCKS SAKE" he shouted. "I am so sorry, beautiful. I'll make it up to you, okay?" He kissed my on the forehead as I moved away, picking up Blizzard from under his desk.