Jasmine

"Hello my little baby. Helloo" I said in a baby voice as Simran handing me her son, Kiran. "he's what, 4 months old?" I asked Simran.

"Yup" she threw herself, gently, on the sofa while Hardeep brought in a bunch of bags in the house.

"Are you settling camp here or something? The fuck are all these bags here for?" Abhi walked into the living room.

"Don't swear in front of the baby, Abhi" Arjun scolded

"Shut up. He's going to be swearing when he first starts talking, like this kanjar over here" he slapped the back of my head lightly. (bastard)

"Where's Ranveer?" Simran asked

"Work" I replied.

"Then why aren't you?" Simran turned to Abhi

"I wanted to see my beautiful little nephew" he walked towards me, trying to take Kiran out of my arms but I quickly sat beside Simran.

"When did Ranveer leave?"

"Like 20 minutes ago"

"Abhi- if you don't get your ass changed and to work maim raba di saunha khanda ham-" she closed her eyes. (I swear to God-)

"I can't go"

"Why not?"

"Hernia" he sat on the other side of Simran

I gagged.

"Bull- you're lying" Simran sat up.

"I'm not! Look" he lifted up his beige kurta to show a lump on the left side of his stomach.

I gagged again "can you not-"

"Why? Want to touch it?" He tried to grab my hand but Simran slapped him.

"You should get that checked out before it gets serious" Hardeep chimed in.

"What are you? A doctor?" Abhi scoffed.

"Yes" all four of us said in unison.

"Oh"

"Jasminder!" Simram whisper yelled as she walked into my room after putting Kiran to sleep.

She climbed under the covers with me before facing me.

"You're dating three guys, you chinaal" she slapped me on the arm lightly.

"I knowww. I'm sorry" I covered my face with my hands.

"It's okay. The only thing that matters is if you're happy or not. Are you happy?"

"So so happy. Hai raba. They're so fun and they're so funny. Oh my gosh, Alex is so funny. He always makes fun of my height but have you seen him? He is so tall. Him and Michael are 6'5 max. and don't even get me started on Leo. OH MY GOSH! Our one year anniversary is in two weeks and guess where they're taking me."

"I-"

"Ireland. They're going to take me to where their actual house is. Have I told you that they're fucking minted?"

"No?? How rich? Like white people rich?"

"Richer"

She gasped "that's amazing. Are they like your sugar daddies?"

I laughed "No. oh gosh. I don't really care about all of that but yeah" I clapped my hands softly "they're just really cool and I really like them" I grinned.