The urge to make the chapter numbers Roman numerals is strong.

»»»»»»

Jasmine

"Hurry up! Hurry up hurry up hurry up hurry up-"

"Shut up!" Alex whispered, making me laugh.

I ran up the stairs, stopping once in a while until Alex caught up with me.

It was Michael's birthday today and Leo and I had baked him a cookie and a cake. The cake was a medium-sized chocolate cake with edible mango flowers all over it which was really cool and we made one big cookie for fun.

"Jasmine, the food is not going anywhere. Michael is not going-"

I put my hand over his mouth "I don't care"

He raised an eyebrow and before I knew it, I felt him slap my ass. "ow?!" I whined, taking my hand away, making him smirk.

I walked into Michael's room, hearing the shower on.

"Jas?" He called out, turning the water off

"And Alex!" I called back. "AHH it's his birthday!" I turned to Alex, grabbing his arms. "How many years younger is he than you and Leo?"

"One for me and three for Leo. Mike just turned thirty" he sat on Michael's bed

My jaw dropped slightly, making Alex laugh. They're 30???? Because they do not look it.

"Hey guy-"

I ran over to him, wrapping my arms around his waist, making him stumble back slightly as he chuckled. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" I exclaimed.

Michael

Being 30 was not it.

I heard the door open whilst I was in the middle of having a shower
"Jas?" I turned off the water

"And Alex!" She called back.

I wrapped a towel around my waist before brushing my teeth.

I heard Alex laughing when I walked out. "Hey guy-"

She turned around with a smile and immediately ran around the bed, wrapping her arms around my waist, making me stumble back slightly. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" She exclaimed, looking up at me with her chin on my chest.

I chuckled "Thank you, my beautiful" I leaned down and kissed her on the lips.

I don't think I'll ever get over how beautiful she is. Wow. I am so in love with this girl.

She pulled away and grabbed my arm and pulled me towards the door. "Hold on. Let me put on some clothes first"

She groaned and let go of my arm before dragging Alex of the room.

"Happy birthday, Mikey!" He called out before she closed the door.

"Thank you!"