Jasmine

"Surely I didn't" I tried to 'defend' myself.

"Oh yeah you did. I can tell the other two to come over" He leaned back on the chair because which being supported up by my desk.

"No it's okay. I don't want to waste their time and I have a lecture in two hours"

"They're already on their way" he put his phone in his pocket.

"I- okay then. I'm sorry"

"For what, mi amor?" He pulled the chair he was sitting on closer to me so our legs were practically touching.

I think this means we're basically married now.

"I didn't mean to say whatever- what exactly did I say"

"Well, you said- one second" he was cut off by his phone ringing.

"They're outside."

That's just great isn't it.

"We need a place to hang out. I feel like my room isn't the best place. And plus I don't- nevermind. All I'm saying is that we should hang out somewhere else" I mentioned as they took my bed, again.

"That's a good idea." Alex agreed, making me smile.

"Let's address the elephant in the room. You can sit down." Michael said bluntly.

I threw my hands up a bit "where? You guys took my space."

"Here" Leo pats his thigh, making me laugh.

"Oh you're serious?" I stopped laughing when he raised his eyebrows and nodded.

Like last time, before I could protest, he grabbed my waist, like I was nothing, and placed me on his lap.

Oh.

The boys acted like it's nothing they've never seen before but I was pretty sure my face was flushed red.

He had his large arms wrapped around my waist and pulled me closer to him. He was wearing a pink hoodie with some black sweatpants and his hair out.

Michael was wearing a black t shirt and black shorts with his hair in its natural afro.

Alex was also wearing black t shirt and a pair of black jeans with his hair tied up in a bun.

"Can I just just say that I love how you two are matching" I pointed out, making them look at each other, up and down, rolling their eyes.
"I'm sorry. Okay um so about- so what happened yesterday was- You guys talk" I gave up.

"Okay so what you said last night was that you have feelings for us and-"

Oh dear God.

"How about- I'm sorry for interrupting- but how about we forget everything I said after we left the restaurant and just continue living our lives like bffs." I leaned back against Leo's chest.

I want to fall asleep here omg.

"No. It's better to get it out of the way"

I groaned, covering my face with my hands "Go on" I said, muffled.