3rd

"Heyyy!! You're back. Happy new year" Jasmine ran up to Michael, giving him a hug. "Saal Mubarak?" He tried.

"YESS! yes. Saal Mubarak to you too" she replied with a big grin on his face.

"Being friends with Hardeep payed off, I guess" he joked, making her laugh.

"Yup! Now you have me" she looked up at him with a smile.

"Yes I do"

"Where's Alex and Leo?"

"Leo's busy so Alex took over. Let's hope the customers survive"

She laughed "why don't you swap until Leo comes back."

"That's a great idea"

. . . .

"Where's Theo?" Alex asked as they closed up.

"Oh he's busy so I'm just going to walk ba-"

"We can drop you"

"Oh no- I don't want to be a burden"

"Bullshit. You're never a burden sweetheart. Now let's go"

"Do you like the walking de-"

"DEAD? YESSS I love that show so much and I'm only on season 4" she cut Michael off as they drove to her building.

The guys chuckled "who's your favourite"

"Daryl and Rick. Maybe Michonne but I feel like she's going to mess up somehow. I also really like Hershel but he was a prick in season 2? but yeah." She rambled on.

"Yea-"

"Carl is really cool too, I guess, but he thinks he's an adult. Like shut up. You're literally 5. Anyways. I'm sorry"

"Don't be. We love hearing you talk" Micheal complimented, looking at her through the mirror.

"Stop it" she looked down at her hands, grinning ear to ear. "Where are you guys from?"

"Ethnicity or nationality?"

"Ethnicity. I know your nationality is Irish?"

"What gave it away?" Alex asked.

"Definitely not your strong irish accents" she joked.

They smiled "Well I was born in Kenya but moved here when I was 2" Michael replied.

"I was born here but my mum's entire side is Greek and my dad's entire side is Italian"

"What?! That's so cool."

"Yup. It sure is" Michael retorted. "We're here- and look. There's your boyfriend" he pointed out in a dull tone.

"Why do you guys hate him so much? I just want us all to get along."

"I don't know. He seems . . . suspicious" Alex replied, glaring daggers at Theodore who was talking to one of his friends outside.

Jasmine groaned, throwing her head back "that's it. We're going out. All 5 of us. And you're going to get to know him" she rested her elbows on each of their seats, resting her head on her hands in-between them.

"Why do you want us to like him so much?" Alex asked.

"Because. I just do. You three are like my best friends and I want you all to get along"

The men shared a subtle look before shifting in their seats a little.

"Okay. Just tell us when and where" Michael replied, looking bored.