The song↑ has nothing to do with the chapter!

»»»»»»
Jasmine

"Where are you going?" Leo asked. TODAY IS MY 21st AND I'M SO EXCITED.

"To a club"

"With?"

"Priya, Dante, and Connor"

"What time?"

"Who are you? A fed? What's with all these questions?" I laughed.

"Jasmine. You know why" Michael chimed in.

He's right. I did know. In Ireland, there was someone following us which put all three of them on edge meaning they're more protective than ever.

"I'm sorry. I'll be fine! I promise. Dante is with me"

"Hm okay. Call us when you leave your room and when you get to the club and when you're going to the bathroom" Alex ordered, leaving no place for objection.

"Can I just text you?"

"No." They all replied in unison.

"What if I'm too drunk?"

"We don't care"

I sighed "Okay. Im leaving now so I'll talk to you later! Love you guys!" I hung up.

I put on my black heels before fixing my lipgloss and walked outside, seeing Dante waiting for me outside his car.

Oh I wish I had the money for a new car.

"AH HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" We ran up to eachother as he picked me up, swinging me around slightly. "Don't you look nice" he complimented as I put my seatbelt on.

"Why thank you" I was wearing a black long sleeved t-shirt with very low cleavage and some light blue skinny jeans along with some black winged eyeliner.

I texted the group chat, I made with all four of us, saying I reached the club before walking in and immediately spotting Ravi, Priya, and Connor in a booth. I grabbed Dante's wrist and dragged him through the crowd. It was quite packed for a 9pm on a Saturday but then again, it's a Saturday.

"Happy birthday, babe" Priya got up and hugged me, giving me a kiss on the cheek.

Connor and Ravi wished me a happy birthday before Priya and I got up to get some drinks.

"So?? How's you and your little orgy going?" She asked as we waited for our drinks.

I slapped her lightly on her arm as I chuckled "It's not an orgy and it's going amazing. Wait- did you- nevermind" I looked around the club.

"What happened?"

"I thought I heard someone call my name but it's okay."

"When can I- thank you" Priya smiled at the bartender who gave us our tray of drinks "When can I meet them?"

"One day. Oh! We can all have lunch together" I suggested.

"Who should have lunch together?" Connor asked as I took a seat in between him and Dante, opposite Priya.