Jasmine

"Jas" one of them shook me awake. I was too tired to tell who it was. I tried to turn to the other side but I couldn't since I was in the car.

"Jasmine." Oh that was Leo and he did not sound happy. Opening one of my eyes, I saw them all standing by the car door, crouching down a bit to look at me.

"Go away, you- weirdos" I yawned, stretched my arms before taking off my seatbelt and turning to the side to look at them, my legs hanging on the side of the car.

"Come on, get out" Michael stood up straight. I lifted my arms up to Leo who shook his head. I looked at the others before looking at Leo again, this time through my eyelashes and with a small pout.

He muttered something in Spanish under his breath before picking me up by the waist and letting me wrap my legs around his waist while one arm stayed under my butt while the other one stayed in his pockets.

I looked at the other two behind us with a mischievous smile, making them raise their eyebrows with a surprised look on their face. 

. .

"I think that's enough for today" I turned to walk out of their home gym. It was as big as this dick- it was as big as a regular gym. Talk about being minted.

"Sweetheart-" Michael wrapped his arm around my stomach, dragging me back "-we haven't even started yet"

I groaned and sat back down on the bench, waiting for what I had to learn.

"I think I'm going to throw up" I looked at myself in the mirror.

"Are you okay?" Alex asked, all of them stopping what they were doing.

"No! Look at me! I'm sweating. That's disgusting" I fake gagged. They all sighed and continued with what they were doing.

"It's natural, mi amor." Leo was doing something with weights. Bench presses? No. To be honest, I couldn't give two flying shits to what they were actually doing. All I want is to go to sleep.

"You guys woke me up at 8am on a Saturday for me to sweat? I'm genuinely very hurt. You guys can go suck my dick"

"Or you can suck mi-" I threw a towel at Michael's face, making him chuckle.

"Leo, there is a-" Antonio knocked on the door wearing his usual black slacks and a white button up with his hair combed back neatly.

"Hello Antonio!" I greeted, wiping my face with a towel.

He nodded his head and turned back to Leo who was standing up with a towel on his shoulder.

Wow. He is so fucking hot it physically hurts. I'm so glad he's all mine because he is delicious.

"There's a what?" He asked with an annoyed tone.

"Phone call for you, sir" he held out a phone which I didn't notice he had.

"Who is it?" His deep, gruff voice really stood out.

WOW? I THINK I MIGHT BE OVULATING BECAUSE I'M SO HORNY FOR HIM RIGHT NOW.

"Tony"

Wait-

"I thought you were Tony. You know, Tony, short for Antonio." I mentioned.

"No?"

"Whose Tony then?"

"You've met Tony before" Alex added as Leo and Antonio left the room.