Leo

It was finally my date with her and I was sure I was going to win -not like it's a competition.

I'm not saying I'm better than Alex and Michael but I'm pretty sure my date will be the best because, let's be honest, I am better than those two.

When my phone rang, I thought it was her but I was wrong, surprisingly.

"Hello Leo." His russian accent greeted.

Fuck off. His timing is absolutely horrible.

"What do you want Nicolai?" I asked, unbothered. Literally all I want is to pick up Jas.

"Who's that little bird you've been seeing?"

Oh fuck.

"I don't know who you're talking about"

"фигня! You know very well about who I am talking about. That little brown girl. She's wow. Perfect rack and-" (bullshit!)

"Say one more thing about her and I will not hesitate to give you what you deserve" I threatened through gritted teeth.

"Woah! Calm down brother. It was just a compliment"

"Don't call me brother and just fuck right off or stop being a pussy"

"You're a very impatient man, Leonardo"

I hung up. Sick of his bullshit. I'm not letting him ruin my night with the girl of my dreams.

My phone rang again and I groaned.
"I thought I told you to fuck off"

"Doesn't ring a bell" she said nonchalantly.

"I'm so sorry, mi amor"

"It's okay. Are you okay?"

"Always."

"Perfect. Right, so what do I-" I knew what she was going to ask.

"Anything."

"Really?"

"Yup."

"YESS! okay. Thank youu! See you soon!"

"Okay" she hung up.

And there she was. Looking perfect as ever. She walked towards me with a smile on her face, opening her arms as she showed off her very cool outfit. She wore brown sweatpants and a brown sweater with a small mushroom in the middle and some converse trainers.

"ay ay ay te ves hermosa, mi amor" I complimented as she came to me, grinning, looking up at me with those beautiful sleepy eyes, which I noticed had light dark circles under them. (You look beautiful, my love)

Is she ill? I hope not.

"Are you okay?" I put my hand on her cheek, brushing my thumb back and forth.

"Yup. Are you?" She raised an eyebrow.

Hey! That's so cute.

"Now that I've seen you I am"

She laughed and hid her face in my side "You're so cheesy." she wrapped her arms around my neck, pulling me down to her height, giving me a small kiss "It's so cute"

"So what are we doing today?" She asked as she put on her seatbelt.

I shrugged, making her groan and throw her head back a little.
"How was your day?" I asked.