Bonus XXII

After their wedding

Jasmine

"What?" Alex called in a mean tone when I knocked on his door.

"It's me!" I replied. I heard some shuffling before he opened the door and immediately grabbed my face.

"Stop knocking you idiot" he put his forehead against mine. "Why do you always knock?" He went into his bathroom.

I shrugged, following him "You could be doing something-"

"What could I possibly be doing that you haven't seen before?" He sighed.

Masturbate.

I haven't seen him masturbate?...

Now that I think about it, I haven't.
Oh my goodness. That's not fair!

I shrugged "I don't know."

"Don't knock again."

Who pissed in his cereal?

"What happened?" I asked referring to his shit mood as I went up infront of his whilst his did his hair.

"Nothing."

"Come on." I wrapped my arms around his waist "You always make me tell you. It's only fair that you tell me too"

He looked down at me with a smirk "I'm serious. It's nothing. My day just got a whole lot better because I saw you" he leaned down and kissed the top of my head, making me blush and smile and hide my face in his chest.

It's only 11am. Fuck he smells so good.

"Do you like my outfit?" I stepped back and did a small twirl.

I was wearing a lavender square neck summer dress that reached mid thigh with some of my hair tied back with a small bow.

His eyes somehow darkened as he grabbed my waist and lifted me up, placing me on the counter of the bathroom.

"Very much" he whispered against my lips before he harshly connected them before trailing down to my jaw and then my neck, making me instinctively put a hand behind his neck.

Before he could go any further, there was a banging at his door, followed by Gabriel's voice.

Alex overdramatically groaned and reluctantly pulled away and helped me off the counter before placing a quick small kiss on my lips and leaving the bathroom, allowing me to fix my hair and dress.

"Hello Gabriel!" I greeted whilst they were both in the middle of a conversation.

"Hello Jas- oh my. I love your dress." He looked me up and down.

"Thank you" I smiled.

"Go see if the other two are ready" Alex put his hand on the back of my head and gently pushed me out of his room.

Rude.

I went to Leo's room, seeing him do pull-ups, shirtless, at his door, facing his room.

Wow.

I stood behind him, hoping to scare him but he straightened his arms, dead hanging for a second.

"Hello mi amor" he continued doing pull ups.

HOW?

"How did you know it was me?"

"I'm just that clever" he replied, making me sigh.

"Turn around"

"Come here"