Leo

"Why did you say no??" Alex asked when I told them what happened a few days ago.

I shrugged "Tony was in the basement with someone"

They sighed "and then what happened?"

"She sat on my lap because she saw her ex and we kissed" I shrugged it off like it wasn't the best day I've had.

"Oh okay. . . . . Wait what???" Michael realized what I just said.

"Yeah. It was amazing" I replied truthfully. She is absolutely amazing.

Jasmine

My date with Alex is tonight and I'm shaking in my boots.

I have no idea where we're going so I had no idea what to wear.

Which meant I had to Michael but he refused to tell me anything.
I wanted to call Leo but after a few days ago . . . I wasn't sure.

I didn't hate it. That's for sure but I felt like he did.

Maybe he hates me.

I'll just see on our date.

Or maybe I should just call him now.

Date.
Now.

Fuck it. I'll just call him now.

"Hola mi amor. ¿Qué puedo hacer por ti?" He picked up straight away. (hello my love, what can I do for you?)

"I don't know what to wear for Alex and I's date. Do you know where he's taking me?"

"I can't tell you that. That'll ruin the surprise. I can tell you that it's a fancy place and you can't wear sweatpants. You don't like dresses, do you?"

"No. I'm sorry"

I hated the fact I didn't fit in feminine stereotypes like liking dresses or wearing makeup or shaving every week.

"That's okay. Shall I come over and help? Maybe we could go out and get something"

Yes please.

"It's up to you"

"Perfect. I'll see you in a bit" he hung up.

YAY!

. . .

"Can we stop by an ATM so I can take some money out?" I asked as we drove into town.

"No"

"What? Why?"

"I'm paying"

"Are you shitting me, Leo? That's not fair"

"I think it's very fair"

"I don't."

"Why not?"

"Why not?? I can't let someone pay for me when I'm able to pay myself"

"But you don't have to pay for yourself"

"I'll have to pay you back" I tried to reason because there's no way I'd be able to win an argument with any of them.

"Your date with me will be more than enough" he looked at me with a smirk.