Bonus IX

After their wedding

Jasmine

I walked into Alex's office quietly because he was on the phone. He looked up at me and smiled, pushing his chair out and patting his lap.

"Can't sleep?" He asked when he hung up.

"Does it look like I can sleep?" I retorted, earning a slap on my thigh.

I rested my head on his shoulder with a smile whilst he pulled his chair forward, going back to work.

"6829 plus 874 is?" He asked me after a while. I put my hand over his mouth and tried to work it out in my head using the column method.

"7702?" I removed my hand.

"Th-"

"7703" I corrected

He smiled softly and nodded and kissed my forehead. The door slightly opened as Snow walked in and came straight to me, standing on her hind legs and put her paws on my knees.

I pushed Alex's chair away to allow her to jump up on my lap, making him groan, making me laugh.

He rolled his eyes playfully and pulled his chair forward and continued doing his work.

"When's Michael coming home?" I paused the YouTube video I was watching on my phone, taking one of my earphones out of my ear.

"In a few hours" he replied when his phone pinged with a message on the screen from Leo.

Cunt
Oi

Cunt
Is Jas with you?

I took the phone out of his hand before he opened the message "Don't reply to that" I ordered.

"Why?"

"I'm not talking to him" I put his phone on the desk and picked up my phone again, resting my head on his shoulder.

"What did he do?"

"What didn't he do?!" I sat up "He left me alone in bed in the morning and he didn't kiss me randomly like he always does and I told him not to let me win when we played basketball and he actually didn't let me win and then he was smoking and when I went to his office to forgive him he ignored me whilst on the phone! He ignored me?"

"Absolutely unbelievable" he hid a smile.

"I know" I mumbled, testing my head on his shoulder again, softly scratching behind Snow's ear whilst she fell asleep.

Just as I was about to fall asleep on his shoulder, I heard the door open. "Mi amor. Háblame." Leo walked in with Cerus behind him. (Talk to me.)

I shrugged and turned my head into Alex's shoulder, putting my other earphone in.

He sighed "I don't even know what I did" he mumbled.

"You-" I put my hand over Alex's mouth.

"We're not talking to him, remember?" I said in a whisper, making Leo chuckle.

"Ay mi amor" I felt him come up behind me. He his hands on my face from behind and pulled my head back, making me immediately close my eyes. Am I a tad dramatic? Maybe.

"I'm sorry for whatever I did" he apologized.

Absolutely forgiven daddy.

Jasmine...

"What are you smiling at?"

"Nothing" I turned my volume up to the max.

"If you tell me what I did, I'll never do it again" he opened my eyes gently.