Tw!
Sexual assault

Jasmine

I woke up to the sound of my alarm ringing and vibrating. God I really fucking hate things vibrating.

I've been here for nearly 2 weeks and it's actually been quite comfortable. I've gotten used to everything but the shower situation.

For the first few days I learnt that I should wake up and shower early otherwise there'll be no hot water left especially these long ass showers these white girls are having. Like your hair isn't thick enough to be showering for 45 minutes. So frustrating.

When I got out of the shower I heard a noise coming from my phone.
It was an email from the last café close enough to the campus.

I put on some sweatpants and a white polo shirt with mini sharks on it and a grey sweatshirt over it before taking a deep breath.

Dear Miss Singh,

I'm sure you'd be glad to here that we are in fact looking for an employee and would be more than happy for you to work here.
Your first day will be on Saturday and you'll be expected to come here at 8am.

Sincerely
Michael Greene

I was more than delighted. I checked my calendar and, to my luck, it was Friday but unfortunately I had a history lecture to attend to at 11.

While Priya and I walked towards the campus, I told her about my job and she was really happy for me. She told me that she got a job in a really nice salon.
Priya took History, like me, and medicine. . .

When we walked into the giant classroom, the class was fairly empty so we took a seat in the middle of the back row.

As the classroom began filling up more and more, two boys thought it'd be nice to take a seat on either side of us.

The boy next to me didn't look too bad.
He had warm ivory skin and messy, dirty blonde hair and dark blue eyes. Blue eyed people are low-key scary. Like why do they stare into your soul like that. He wore a plain white t shirt, a dark green flannel shirt and dark blue jeans.

The boy next to Priya was a really tall darkskin.
He looked so tall sitting down, good lord. He on dark brown eyes and had a small curly afro, a low fade, and a bit of stubble.
He wore a black hoodie which had a small, red lightsaber on the boob that said 'come to the dark side' in fairly small writing underneath. I'm befriending him immediately. And he, too, wore grey sweatpants.

"I'm Connor, this is Dante. It's nice to meet you" the white boy stuck his hand out. I hesitantly shook it before picking up my pen and twirling it in between my fingers. He had a strong Scottish accent, like Richard Madden.

God, Richard Madden. He can snap me in half. I'd do anything for that man.

"I'm Priya and this is Jasmine. It's nice to meet you too" she held out her hand infront of Dante who shook it gently before shaking Connor's.

Connor smiled at Priya before we all turned to our teacher who was introducing himself.

His name was Mr Jackson and he was the most attractive teacher I've ever seen.

Just imagine young Obi Wan and Chris Evans in one person and you get my history professor. His accent switched between Irish and English so that was confusing.

This is officially my favourite class.

.

The class went by fairly quickly despite it being an hour and a half.