Michael

"Where are you going?" I asked when Jasmine ran into the house, leaving her suitcases to us, of course.

"Did you get her Christmas present?" Alex asked, taking his suitcases.

"Yes. Antonio is going to bring it in when I tell him" I replied, taking her bags inside.

"I still can't believe you got her a dog" Alex complained.

"Two dogs, actually"

"For fucks sake" Alex mumbled.

As we walked in, Jasmine ran down the stairs, completely out of breath. "Guys. Hurry up. I got you a Christmas present"

It was the 5th of January but we're exchanging presents now.

"My love, you didn't have to get us presents" Leo said, following her upstairs.

"I don't care. Okay stop right there" she stood in front of us when we reached the top of the stairs.

"Okay, Michael and Leo, your presents are in your room. Alex, yours is in my room"

She grabbed Alex's arm and dragged him to her room. "You guys can go and see now" She told Leo and I. I looked at Leo and sighed, walking to my room.

When I opened my door, my legs were immediately attacked by "a puppy? Two puppies? Oh my god" I scooped them both up in my hands as they both immediately snuggled into me. They were a Labrador and German Shepherd, just like I told her months ago.

I walked out my room, instantly making eye contact with Leo who was also holding two puppies. I think they were a Great Dane and Irish wolfhound.

"OH MY FUCKING GOODNESS SAKE" I heard Jasmine shout.

"I think she got her Christmas present from us." I stated the obvious. Leo got her a Samoyed, I got her a Old Irish sheepdog, and Alex got her a milksnake.

"6 dogs will be fun" Leo mentioned sarcastically.

"What did she get Alex?"

"100 quid he got a puppy too" Leo bet.

"She got me this" He came out of her room holding a puppy. I sighed and looked at Leo who had a smirk on his face as I took my wallet out and handed Leo two fifty pound notes.

"SEVEN DOGS? AM I DREAMING? HOW COOL IS THIS?" She excitedly exclaimed, coming out of her room holding two puppies. She handed them both to Alex,who scrunched up his face, before running up to me, wrapping her hands around my neck, giving me a hug, being careful of the dogs; She did the same to Leo.

"Oh mi amor." Leo mumbled, sitting down in the middle of the hallway, putting the puppies in his lap I copied him as Jasmine took her puppies out of Alex's arm and sitting next to me, swiftly followed by Alex who sat in between Jas and Leo, making it a small circle.

"Baby, this is alot of dogs" Alex stroked his puppy's head. It was a Labrador, just like mine, except mine was white and his was black.

"I know. I'm sorry. I was only going to get you guys one each but I didn't know which one you liked more so I got both"

"You don't have to apologize. You just have to realise that this will be alot of work" I lifted her head up, diverting her attention from the puppies.

"I know it is."

"I thought you didn't like dogs" Leo pointed out to Alex

"This is one is cute." He rolled his eyes.

"I didn't want to leave him out so I also got him a necklace that says 'A' and 'J' incase he didn't like the puppy. I also got- wait-" she put the fluffy, white puppy in my lap and the fluffy, grey one in Alex's lap. "one second."

She went into her room, coming out with two boxes. She opened one before closing it again and gave it to Leo before giving the other one to me.

"It's a ring and bracelet!" She smiled as we opened the box.

She got me a silver band which had 'M+J' carved into it with an extremely small lightsaber next to it.

Oh my God.

"Jas, my love, this is amazing" Leo looked up at her, after finishing tying it tightly. He showed me his bracelet which complimented his other bracelets but also stood out. It was a baby blue bracelet- "Did you make that?" I asked.

"Yes" she said proudly.

It had such intricate details and had 'L+J' in black and teal, showing their favourite colours.

"And look at Alex's. I had it made but look how pretty it is" she pulled the collar of Alex's t shirt forward so we could see it. "sorry" she kissed his cheek.

His one was a gold chain with a Captain America shield in the middle and an 'A' and 'J' on either side.

"Do you guys like them?" She put her puppies in her lap again.

"Like them? My sweetheart, I'm never taking this off"

"Neit ppher am I. thank you so very much, my darling."

Leo put his sleeping dogs on the floor, standing up, confusing us. He went around to Jasmine, leaning down, putting her dogs in our laps before picking her up from her armpits and lifting her up, wrapping his arms around her waist and chest while putting his face in the crook of her neck allowing her to wrap her legs around his waist.

We're going to need to go shopping for these dogs.

"I love you" Leo mumbled in her neck, making Alex and I's eyes widen, along with Jasmine's. "You don't even have to say it back but I know that I love you. You're the best thing that's ever happened to me" he sat back down, facing us but his face was still in Jasmine's neck. "You're literally the reason I wake up in the morning. You remind me of being bathed in sunlight when I'm in Mexico. You're like my morning shot of espresso. I love you so much, Jasmine. I don't know what I'd ever do without you. We don't know what we'd ever do without you"

Wow.

Jasmine looked back at us with tears rolling down her face before looking back at Leo who had tears in his eyes but they were quickly wiped away by Jasmine.

"I love you too, Jas" Alex and I said together, making her chuckle. I shuffled forward, sitting beside them both, Alex doing the same. "Everything Leo said was right. We'd be lost without you"

"Before you, we would've never done the things we do right now. We would've never allowed seven dogs and a snake in the house" Alex said, making her chuckle again. "We would've never learnt ice skating. We would've never worked out together and talked together if it wasn't for you. You're perfect in every and any way possible."

"My sweetheart, you are a gift from God and we could not be more grateful." I ran my hands through her hair."You don't have to say 'I love you' back. We.just hope you know how much we love you" She covered her face in her hands, leaning into Leo's chest as she cried softly as Alex took one of her hands away from her face and into his.

I cannot begin to express my love for her.

»»»»»»

Screaming, crying, throwing up, ripping my hair out, jumping infront of a train rn.