Bonus VI

After their wedding

Leo

"You know you can help" I stated whilst Michael and I built the trampoline we brought ages ago for the kids.

"I know" she put a large blanket on the ground and sat upon it whilst Diana curled up in her lap whilst she worked on her some panda she was making out of yarn.

"What happened?" I asked, not looking at her but knowing she was annoyed.

"Nothing" she mumbled.

"Not nothing. She's annoyed that an employee flirted with me and not with her" Michael chuckled.

I raised my eyebrows at Jas with an amused look on my face. Jasmine hid her her face in Diana's side "Okay maybe I was a little jealous but Leo you should have seen her! She was beautiful."

"You're married" I mentioned.

"So is Michael" she raised an eyebrow with an smirk. "But I don't care about that. I wanted to be asked so I can decline it"

Alex came out to where we were with a blue plastic bag "You're still not finished?"
He put it besides Jas, lifting Diana off her lap and before sitting down infront of her and lying back, resting his head on her lap with Diana on his stomach.

"Help us then" Michael rolled his eyes.

"I can't. My...elbow hurts" Cunt. "I got some shit from the corner shop" he grabbed the bag he bought.

"You say corner shop like the nearest shop isn't forty minutes away" I said.

"Shut up." He handed Michael and I a can of Guinness and handed Jasmine a Desperados and bunch of Buenos.

"Did you guys know that there are twenty five thousand deaths a year by dogs" Jas said out of nowhere.

"No and that's very unsettling" Michael replied.

"Yeah.....I would love to be killed by a dog" she said, causing us look at her her with a weird look, making her laugh.

She's very strange.

"Do guys ever have a worrying feeling that your dick could fall off any second?" She asked out of nowhere.

"No" Michael and I replied at the same time.

"All the time. Especially when I'm peeing with a boner." Alex replied with a laugh.

Whilst Michael and I built this stupid fucking trampoline in 29°C, Alex and Jas were watching YouTube under some shade when Jasmine's phone rang again.

"Leo, Alex. Shut up. My brother is calling." She put a hand over Alex's mouth.

"Priya and I have something to tell you?" Ranveer got straight to the point as he was on speaker whilst she continued to work on her panda.

"Let me guess, you're pregnant?" Jasmine chuckled.

"Actually....yeah" He said, making Jasmine raise her eyebrows in surprise.