Quite a long chapter FYI↓↓↓

Alex

I walked into Jasmine's room to tell her to start getting ready but saw Leo sleeping on her chest with her hands entangled in his hair while Snowy and Blizzard slept beside them.

I crouched down beside her bed, watching them sleep so peacefully. Not in a creepy way, of course. I've just never seen Leo so. . . content.

I brushed a strand of hair behind her ear "Jasmine. Baby, you need to wake up now. Leo, get up." I said softly.

Leo groaned, lifting the blanket over his head. I sighed, standing up. "I'm coming back in 15 minutes and if you're not awake by then, I'm waking you guys up with water" I walked out of the room.

I could not hide how guilty I felt. Leo hasn't been this happy or peaceful in ages. None of us have. Leo's right. She is the best thing to ever happen to us.

Leo

That bastard just had to wake us up.

I rolled off Jasmine before stretching my legs and getting up, rubbing my eyes as her dogs jumped off the bed, running out of the room. "Come on, mi hermosa. We need to get ready" I whispered, picking her up, allowing her to rest her head on my shoulder. (my beautiful).

Fuck me. She is some deep sleeper.

"Right, so I'm going to go into my room and get my towel and boxers and then we're going to go back to your room and shower or we can shower in my room." I narrated, while walking to my room, hoping she'd give me some sort of response. But nothing. "Jasmine" I sat on my bed, with her on my lap, her head on my shoulder. I sat her up but her head immediately dropped. "Jasmine. Wake up" I checked her pulse real quick, just in case, luckily finding one. I kissed her cheek and her forehead and all over her face until she opened her eyes.

Jasmine

I was woken up by kisses all over my face. I opened my eyes and saw Leo stare at me with those stupidly beautiful hazel eyes.

"Morning sunshine" he greeted. I whined and put my head on his shoulder again. "Don't you even think about going back to sleep. We have to get ready"

"For what?" I mumbled.

"The gala. Remember? Now let me repeat myself because you sleep to much. Do you want to go to your shower or my shower?"

"Do I look like I care, Leo?"

He slapped my ass, making me sit up and really wake up. "Watch that fucking attitude."

"