3rd

"This is disgusting, Theodore" Jasmine stated they stepped into the room.

"What is?" He asked, setting her bag on his bed.

"Are you serious? Look at your room. It's so messy."

She wasn't wrong.
There were clothes strewn all over the room, papers spread out across the desk, his bed was undone, multiple wrappers on his blanket, cups and bottles on the windowsill and on the floor.

"It's not that-" he stepped back and observed the room "okay, maybe it is a little bit messy" he admitted.

"A bit? Get out of here. It's like a pigsty. tum aise kaise rahate ho?" She put her bag in front of the wardrobe. "We're cleaning this up before doing anything otherwise I will have a panic attack" (how do you live like this?)

"Oh- okay then. Let's start then."

.

"Look how much better that looks" she stated, proudly.

It was much better. The clothes were put in the wardrobe, the cups were washed and put in the cupboards downstairs, the bed had new duvets and pillows on it, the papers were sorted out in different piles and the whole room just looks perfect.

"It looks perfect." He pulled her closer, making her stand between his legs as he looked up at her. "Just like you" he kissed her jaw.

"I'm not perfect"

He grabbed the back of her thighs and lifted one at a time, wrapping them around his waist, making her straddle him.

"Baby, you are so perfect. Perfect lips" He kissed her on the lips. "Perfect eyes" he lightly kissed her eyes "Perfect nose" he kissed her nose "perfect everything" he kissed her all over her face, making her squirm and laugh.

"Love you" she whispered, resting her forehead against his.

"Love you too" he whispered back.

They stared into each other's eyes for a few moments before Theodore leaned in, kissing Jasmine on the lips, cupping her face with both hands as she held his waist.

Warmth blossomed in Jasmine's’s chest, sparks igniting as Theodore deepened the kiss.
The smell of his cologne, of the soft, minty scent of his conditioner, was dizzying, butterflies dancing in her stomach but warmth consumed her as she leaned into the kiss, Theo’s lips impossibly soft against her own.

He bit her lip, causing her to softly gasp as she parted them, allowing him to slip his tongue inside.
He slowly leaned back, lying down on his bed, Jasmine's legs on either side of his waist, his hands finding their way to her hair.

Just as it was about to get good, there was a knock at the door.
"Theo! There's a delivery man outside for you"

Theodore groaned into the kiss before pulling away.
"Give-" he cleared his throat "Give me a minute"

"It better be a quick minute"

Jasmine sighed, resting her head against his chest. "Next time, I guess"
She rolled off him and the bed, fixing her clothes and hair.

Theodore got up and left, going downstairs to get the pizza.

"Oh hello gorgeous" the guy who called Theodore was leaning against the doorframe.