Jasmine

"Oh fuck." I muttered. "Get up Alex. I'm being serious." I pulled him off the bed, causing him to tower over me.

I grabbed my phone from the beside table and dialed Michael's number.
"One second Theodore!" I softly shouted.

"Hello sweetheart. To what do I owe this pleasure?" His beautiful voice greeted. Everything about him was beautiful.

"Could you pick up Alex. Please?"

"I'll be there in 10."

"Thank you very much. 94 McGrade Court"

"Got it"

I hung up.

"Sit on the chair" I demanded.

He raised his eyebrows "don't tell me what to do" he was just about to sit on the bed.

I grabbed his arms and pulled him back up. "Please. You know all of this could've been avoided if you had just called an Uber."

"Um . . . Jasmine?" Theo called out.

Fuck. I nearly forgot about him.

I quickly picked up some clothes off the floor and stuff them in the closet before opening the door.

"Hello!"

"Finally" he joked, opening his arms.

I hugged him, wrapping my arms around his waist, him wrapping his arms around my neck.

Gosh, he smelt so good, it was strong but pleasant, like patchouli. I wanted to stay like that forever but I didn't even know the man.

I pulled away, remembering Alex was still in the room, and led him to the only spot in the room, my bed.

"Hi" he greeted to Alex who just glared at him leading me to slap him, lightly, on the arm.

"Hello" he mumbled.

"I brought some dinner but I didn't know you had company" Alex held up the pizza boxes he had in his hand, placing them on the bed.

"Don't worry about him. He's leaving soon and you shouldn't have" I leaned on my desk.

"It-" his sentence was cut off by Alex's phone ringing.

"Okay" he replied before hanging up and standing up. "Mike is here so I'm going to go now" he headed towards the door.

Before he opened the door, I grabbed his arm and went on my tiptoes and wrapped my arms around his neck, causing him to crouch down a little bit.

He wrapped one arm around my waist for a couple seconds before pulling away.

"Thank you for your help"

"No need thank me darling. Bye" he waved.

"Bye"

I closed the door and on the opposite side of Theodore, the pizza boxes in the middle of us.

"Thank-" "Sorry-" we both started at the same time, cutting each other off.

I giggled "I'm sorry you go first"

"No you go."

"You-"

"Look doll," he cut me off "I could do this all day but I'm serious, you go first"

"I UNDERSTOOD THAT REFERENCE" I somewhat shouted. "Sorry" I lowered my voice "I understood that reference"