And that's it's guys!!!

This is book is now finished but not finished completely because I will still be posting 'bonus chapters' to add some backstory and get rid of all the ideas I had written down.

And when I say bonus chapters, I mean more normal but long chapters disguised as bonus chapters because I'm not emotionally ready to let go of this book.

This book has been so so fun to write despite it not being that good but it still pains me to basically say goodbye to the characters who have taken over my mind because imagine, when I write this, I forget I'm not Jasmine and that low-key hurts but anyway.

I will be unpublishing this when more readers are attracted just to edit it and then I'll re-upload it but you'll just have to read the shitty one for now.

I'd like to apologize for the very very mid plot but I'm not very creative and I just wanted to keep it cute.

I try to keep my descriptions very vague so readers can imagine it themselves but at the same time I wish you could climb into my brain and imagine it the way I do but that is not possible which is lame so your imaginations will have to do.

I will be changing Michael's surname later because 'Greene' is not very Kenyan.

I promised myself that this would be the only book I'd write but I want to write more so there's more desi represention because there's not enough.

I also hope my friends don't find this book because I'll never hear the end of it.

Also this↓

Is how I envision the height difference FYI

That's it for now but yeah! Love you all<3