Jasmine

"Why are you taking- of course" Michael walked in on me setting up my phone to take a video of my outfit. I always do it for fun and send it to my siblings because, I'd never tell them but, I lowkey really miss all of them.

I pressed record and stepped backwards but bumped into him. "Sorry" I put my hand on his hip but my eyes widened when I felt something hard.

I quickly turned around and grabbed his gun, pushing it to the back of his jeans, out of view. 

I looked up at him to see him smirking as I sighed.

"Look..at..me..." he stood in front of me and checked himself out in my phone.

He looked so very hot despite it being a very simple outfit which was just a pair of blue jeans with a grey hoodie and some grey Nike trainers. Even with the boring outfit, he looked very cute with his grey beanie and slight stubble.

"That's a boring outfit. Mines better" I retook my spot in front of him with a smile.  

Michael

She was wearing a dark blue tartan plaid pleated skirt and a long white sleeved t-shirt with a dark green short sleeved t-shirt on top that had white mushrooms on it with a dark blue headband and some eyeliner along with some silver necklaces.

Very cute.

I want to fuck her brains out in that skirt.

Oh.

She began describing her outfit and how much she likes it to her siblings. It was very obvious she missed them.

"You're going be cold, sweetheart" I stated when she finished talking about her skirt.

"No...I'm going to be fine" she turned around to face me.

I raised an eyebrow and pulled her closer by her waist so we were mere centimetres apart.

"Michael..." She mumbled with a small smile, looking at the phone.

"I don't care" I whispered, leaning down as I pulled her even closer with her arms around my neck loosely whilst I connected our lips, immediately taking control of the kiss.

Before I could go any further, she smiled into the kiss and moved my hands away before they could reach her ass and chuckled before going over and ending the video.

"Now how am I going to send my brothers that?" She pocketed her phone and walked over to me.

"I don't know" I mumbled, pulling her closer to kiss her again, this time lifting her up by her waist to allow her to wrap her legs around my waist whilst her small hands cupped my face.

I pulled away after a while, placing another couple small kisses on her lips.

She stared at me for a little while, still cupping my face. "You're so pretty" she wiped an eyelash away from under my eye.

FUCK. Giving me butterflies and shit. Get outta here.

I smiled at her, hiding my face in her shoulder and groaned "What are you doing to me, beautiful?!"

She laughed, kissed the side of my head. "Let's go now" she rested the side of her head on mine.

I sighed as she unwrapped her legs from my waist, making me put her down.

"JAS" Alex yelled from downstairs. "COME HERE"

Blizzard, who was sleeping on Jas' bed, immediately lifted his head up before drifting off to sleep again.