Alex

"IT'S HERE!" Jasmine ran out of the kitchen when the doorbell rang.

"What's here?" I asked Michael and Leo who were eating at the island infront of Jas and I.

"Her trampoline" Leo answered

"Her what? What's she going to do with a trampoline?"

They shrugged.

"Can one of you help?" She ran into the kitchen again with a big smile on her face.

I got up and followed her to the front door to see a large brown box at the doorstep.

"It's weirdly heavy, I don't why" she stated the obvious as I carried it into the kitchen.

"Probably body parts" I joked, putting it in the corner of the kitchen.

She went silent so when I turned around, I saw her a very worried look on her face.

"He's joking, sweetheart" Michael leaned back a bit and wrapped an arm around her waist, pulling her closer, making her stand in-between his legs.

"Are your clothes ready for tonight?" He asked, talking about the Halloween party.

"Kinda"
She sighed with a suspicious smirk on her face when I sat down. "Leo, I have a question"

He hummed, implying that he's listening.

"If you were walking past a strawberry field, would you take a strawberry and eat it if you were really hungry?"

"Oh sweetheart" Michael mumbled with a small smile, resting his head on her shoulder.

"No"

"Why not?"

"Because they're unsanitary and why would I be hungry?" He took a bite out of his omelette. "Why would I be walking in the first place?"

She had a big grin on her face "That's very true"

"Why do you ask?"

She shrugged "No reason" she side-eyed me with a smirk.

Fuck, she's too hot to be annoyed at.

"I think we should have a temporary ban on stupid questions" I suggested, making her laugh.

"I don't know. I like her questions" Leo retorted, winking at her, making her blush and hide her face in Michael's shoulder.

God, she's so cute.

"Me too" Michael chuckled.

She turned her head and stuck her tongue out at me with a smile as I shook my head, holding back a smile.

Michael

"You're taking your time" I walked into her room to see her sitting on the floor in towel, doing her makeup with her hair loosely tied back whilst The Crown played on the TV opposite her bed.