Jasmine

"YOU WHAT?" Arjun called me to tell me he just got engaged?? I mean it was about time but it was still unexpected. 

"Why do you sound so surprised?"

"Because I didn't expect it to be this soon. When's the engagement?"

"2nd May. Having it in Punjab. We've booked your ticket for the 22nd."

"That's in a less than a month. Have you got everything ready?"

"Well duh."

"What about Simran? Is she still with Mum?"

"Yes. She spent her third trimester over there so the baby can be born there. Unlike someone"

I don't know why all four of them feel the need to bring up the fact I'm the only one who was born in London, every. single. time.

"You think you're funny"

"Yes"

"Whatever. I've got to go to class right but congratulations! I'm really happy for you"

"bahut bahut dhanyavaad. See you soon. Bye" he hung up (thank you very much)

"I can't wait to get my own apartment" I complained while Michael drove me back to my dorm with Leo in the front.

"You can always rent" Michael suggested.

"Why can't I just buy an studio apartment?"

"We can buy it for you"

I looked at them in confusion as Michael parked the car before turning back at me.

"Buy it for me? You guys can't just throw away money like that. I think you guys underestimate the fact I can earn for myself"

Great argument, Jas. Didn't even make sense.

"Come here" Leo gestured for me to sit in his lap.

Gladly. I'd do anything they want if that means I'm physically close with them.

Your ancestors are rolling in their grave right now, Jasmine.

I took off my trainers and somehow skillfully made it over the middle console before straddling him.
He placed his hands on my butt while I rested my head on his shoulder, facing Michael.

"We think you underestimate how much money we actually have"

I raised my eyebrows "I don't care. I don't want you buying me an apartment?"

"Okay ma'am. Whatever you say" Michael smirked.

"Michael. I'm being serious" I sat up.

"Okay okay" he raised his hands up in surrender.

"Have you thought about where you'd live after uni" Leo asked.

"In Lon- oh- oh man" I realized that if I live in London then I'd be in a long distance relationship with them and I do not want that.

"I think it'd be better and safer if you lived up here but it's completely up to you" Michael suggested.

Safer???

"You don't have to decide now. You still have a year"

I shrugged "yeah I guess"

Leo put his finger under chin, making me look at him "don't feel as if you have to move here. We can always move everything to London and live at our house in London"

"You have a house in Scotland, Ireland, Northern Ireland, and England??? Next you'll be telling me you have one in Wales" I chuckled but stopped when I saw the look on their faces. "You have a house in Wales, don't you?"

They nodded.

"That's just great" I shook my head with a small smile.

"When's your spring holiday?" Michael asked.

"My last day was today so now I have a week off" I replied, yawning.

"You're staying with us"

"Good" I smiled "Anyways, I'm going to get going now so I'll see you guys tomorrow" I leaned over to give Michael a kiss which ended up with his tongue going down my throat. Perfect.

Leo wiped my lips with his thumb before doing the same, his hands kneading my ass.

"I really need to go now guys. Bye! Love you" I gave them both a quick kiss on the cheek before getting out of the car and heading to my dorm room, not before retrieving my trainers from the back.

»»»»»»

This was kind of like a filler chapter.

Also I'm going to be less descriptive with the settings and shit because I want to let you guys visualize it the way you want 👍

I deleted social media until Wednesday because I'm sick of nearly seeing No Way Home spoilers and I'm going to go see it on Wednesday with my girlfriend. GUYS I'M SO EXCITED BUT I DIDN'T KNOW HOW BORING IT'D BE WITHOUT TIKTOK OMG