I have no idea how to write a resume.
This is wattpad. Leave it alone.

. . . . .

Michael

"You want to what? Why would you want to do that?" Alex asked.

"Why not. I love cooking and I love people so I think a café is a great idea. I mean I'm still going to help with business. This is just like a hobby I guess. Leo, what do you say?"

He just shrugged "do it." He mumbled.

Alex rolled his eyes. "Look man, you know I'll support you with whatever you want to do but what will dad say?"

If only I knew what I was getting myself into.

Alex's grandfather is currently the don of the Italian mafia, meaning he's 3rd in line.

My parents, part of the Kenyan mafia, are extremely close friends with Alex's parents who treated me like their own.

"Maybe he doesn't have to find out but I don't think he'll be that mad."

I was wrong.

"Michael, mio figlio, are you crazy? It's too dangerous, especially now. Did you know Nicolai is in Europe? If he finds out we're in Scotland, we'll have blood on our hands."

"I know. I know. I'll keep it low-key. I promise. I won't hire too much staff."

Dad leaned back on his chair and rubbed his temples.

I looked back at Alex who looked at me with a 'told you so' look.

"va bene. Open it. Only if you keep it safe. I'm not going to say you and your shop aren't my responsibility, because you are but if anything happens, I will not hesitate to say I told you so. Fatto?"

""

"Ora vai"

I turned and stuck my tongue out at Alex, like a child, and walked out.

2 months later

It's done!!! And now I just have to put out an ad for employees.

It didn't take long before I got over 20 emails for a job.

I, politely, declined them all. They all were girls who had all put a inappropriate photo of them.

I have no idea why.

I was losing hope a little until I saw a certain résumé.

Dear Mr Manager

I'm emailing you about the job you put out in the newspaper, a waitress for your café?

I just want to say that I feel like I'm really suited for this job. Growing up in a Indian household, I'm very experienced in cooking and serving and I'm really reliable and to be honest, I just really need a job.

I'm 18, October 22, currently living in the University of Edinburgh. Please email me back. I swear I'm not as desperate and annoying in real life :)