3rd

Jasmine sighed "Are we there yet?"

"We're 4 hours away." Theo replied

"Can't we stop somewhere and sleep in the car and carry on in the morning"

"We're nearly there babe. You can go to sleep if you want" he put his hand on her thigh, squeezing it gently.

She was wearing black sweatpants and another one of his hoodies except this hoodie was a Beatles hoodie.

He was wearing plain black jeans and a dark grey hoodie which hugged his upper body nicely.

"But what if you get tired?"

"Then I can sleep at your house."

"But-"

"No buts. Just go to sleep and I'll wake you up when we're really close"

Jasmine sighed, giving in. "Fine" she mumbled, pushing the seat back until it went flat before grabbing a blanket from the back.

. . . .

"Hello ?-"

"Arjun" Jasmine whispered.

"Arjun. I'm Theodore" he held his hand out.

The oldest looked at his hand then back at Jasmine. "kya aap gambheer hain?" (are you serious?)

"usake saath achchha vyavahaar karo" Jasmine ordered. "Where's the other two. I think you'd get along with Abhi" She turned to Theodore. (be nice to him)

Theodore nodded in response.

Jasmine stood up and held out her hand for Theo to take "In the meantime, let me show you my room a-"

"I'm coming with you guys" Arjun stood up too.

She threw her head back and groaned "why?"

"Because I'm your brother"

"Not by choice" she mumbled. "I'm not a child anymore." She pulled Theodore up and took him to her room, ignoring the calls from her older brother.

"I'm so sorry about-"

"Don't worry about it, babe. I completely understand" he sat on her bed and pulled her in between his legs

"It's just that I-"

He put his finger on her lips "Shhhh. It's okay"
He pulled her closer, closing the gap between them by connecting their lips.

"men ghar par hoon! Theodore kahaan hai?" Abhi shouted out. (I'm home! Where's Theodore?"

Jasmine quickly pulled away, fixing her clothes before opening the door.

"In here"

"ek nanha kameene hai jo meree bahan ko det karana chaahata hai. kya badasoorat ladaka hai." He said with a smile on his face (there's the little bastard who wants to date my sister. What an ugly boy"

"Hey! Stop it." Jasmine defended. "I'm sorry Theodore"

She pulled her older brother out of the room and into his room, closing the door.
"Can you please be nice. He's a nice guy and he treats me amazingly and he is not ugly" she whisper scolded.

"I just- I just can't believe that you've grown up so much." He rubbed the back of his neck, just as Ranveer and Arjun came in.

Jasmine dropped her head back, sighing.

"Well I've grown so could you please treat him nicely."

"They're very sorry Jas. I, personally, think he's a very good guy and very handsome and if he treats you right, that's all that really matters. sahee nahin hai bhaiyo?" Ranveer comforted. (Isn't that right brothers?)

They rolled their eyes, agreeing.

"Thank you guys" she hugged them all.

»»»»»»

This is really short because I have a writer's block and it's so frustrating 😵