Jasmine

Ranveer's wedding was amazing. I didn't get too drunk because I wasn't allowed but the whole vibes and everything was just beautiful.

I wore a beautiful long sleeved sage green lehenga with the the front strands of my hair clipped back with two small light green butterfly clips.

Michael wore the sexiest black kurta ever. He looked so so hot. He had his hair in braids which was tied back with a dark green rubber band. I think black kurtas is his thing because he just looked so good.

Leo wore a dark blue suit with a light green, almost white, handkerchief in the pocket. He had his hair tied back in a bun. The dark blue suit was so so righ for him. I loved it.

Alex wore a sage green kurta which really brought out his eyes. He had his hair in a half up half down bun. I genuinely really love how they all managed to match with me in their own subtle way. They were so so cute.

We were currently on a plane to Mexico for Christmas and to meet Leo's family and I was so scared but so excited at the same time.

"Are you sure...they'll like me?" I rested my hands on the armrest and asked Leo.

"Yes" he replied, doing some paperwork.

"That was a very unsure yes." I sighed, continuing to walk up and down the cabin. "How long is left?"

"Thirteen hours" Alex replied, doing some work on his laptop.

I groaned overdramatically and slumped down on the seat in front of Michael who was also doing work.

He had his legs stretched out and crossed so I stretched my legs out and uncrossed his legs with my foot and put the outside of our shoes together, moving them slightly up and then down.

"Go to sleep, sweetheart" Michael didn't take his eyes off his laptop.

"I'm not tired and I can't sleep when you guys are awake"

"Why not?"

I shrugged "I don't know umm why don't you go to sleep?"

"Because I have work"

"Can I help?"

"No"

Damn okay.

I sighed.

Maybe you should project your insecurities onto them and make them feel bad for you.

What? No that's mean.

Make them feel bad that you had an abortion.

NO. I WANTED IT TOO.

Ask him the strawberry field question.

No... he's not an idiot.

"Come here" Michael moved the table and tapped his lap. I smiled and got up, taking a seat on my favourite spot ever.

I sat sideways, resting my head on his shoulder with my legs hanging off the armrest whilst I faced Leo.

"What's on your mind, beautiful?" He kissed my forehead, bringing the table back infront of him.

Abortion.

Strawberries.

Insecurities.

"Whether or not this outfit is nice" I fiddled with my hands. I was wearing a plaid pleated skirt with multiple shades of green that stopped mid-thigh with a long sleeved white t-shirt and a pair of light green converses.