Jasmine

"Wait!" I stopped them from walking away. They offered to take me shopping. I definitely did not suggest it.

"What do you want to try now?" Alex asked.

"My hair looks good. Can we take a picture?"

"Yes. Definitely. I like my outfit" Michael walked over to me.
He was wearing black Jordans with black sweatpants and a black t-shirt with his black and white chequered flannel. He wore my ring, as always, with a couple of gold chains with his hair out. I also painted his nails baby blue to match my outfit. Yum.

Leo was wearing white Jordans with brown outlines with brown ripped jeans that weren't really ripped but they looked ripped and a dark and light brown camo print hoodie and a black denim jacket. He wore my bracelet, as always, with a couple of rings with his hair tied back with a baby blue hairtie to match my outfit and he wore his glasses today. Yum.

Alex was wearing red Jordans with black jeans and a Scarface t-shirt. Might I add, his ass looked great in those jeans. He wore my necklace, as always, with his hair in a half up half down bun, also with a baby blue hair tie to match my outfit, with a few loose strands infront. Yum.

We were in the fitting room by ourselves. They did not like how long I took but I didn't give a shit.

Leo stood behind me, looking down at my phone while Alex and Michael stood either side of me, also looking at my phone.

"From your height, you can't even see our faces, chaparrita. Tilt it higher" Leo complained just as I was about to take it.

"Put a filter on. Not on our faces though. Find one on Snapchat. Oh! Do a low exposure one" Alex took my phone out of my hands.

"No, dickhead. Don't tell her to take it on Snapchat, you twat" Michael snatched my phone out of his hands.

They were like this for a good three minutes. I leaned back against Leo's chest as I tilted my head back, looking up at him while he had his arms around my stomach. I smiled at him, earning a smile back.
Yay!
He leaned down and kissed my forehead "Bunch of knobs they are"

I smiled wider, nodding in agreement.

"Okay here" Michael handed me back my phone. They had somehow made it underexposed but I wasn't complaining. I just wanted a quick picture.

I tilted the pho- "Wait- my piercing doesn't show from this side. Al, swap with me" Michael dragged Alex's arm, swapping sides.

I sighed "Are you guys done now?" I looked at them.

"Yes." They replied at the same time.

I tilted the phone up, making sure my hair still looks good. I smiled at the fact they all looked so serious while their eyes were on my screen while Alex and Michael's hands were in their pocket. Oh have mercy, they were so hot.

"Look!" I held my phone up, smiling.

"I love it" Michael kissed my the top of my head.

Leo

"Where do you want to go now, beautiful?" Michael asked.

"I don't know. Let's just look around and-" she let out a loud gasp, worrying us.

"What ha- oh for fucks sake" She was stopped by a pet store where every pet was available.

"No, Jasmine" Alex continued walking.