Bonus XIII

After their wedding

Leo

"Wake up!" I banged the kitchen table when I saw Jasmine sleeping on it. She shook and turned her head, continuing to sleep. "What happened to her?" I asked the other two.

"I don't know" Michael stroked her hair. "Jasmine, sweetheart, what's wrong?"

"Shall we call the doctor?" Alex poked her.

"Don't poke her" Michael slapped his hand away.

"Go away" she mumbled.

"My love, why aren't you sleeping?" I asked. She shrugged.

Maybe she has insomnia.

"Look up symptoms of insomnia" I ordered one of them whilst I made some smoothie bowls. Smoothie bowls are probably the best thing ever to exist. They're so good.

"I don't have insomnia" Jasmine chimed in.

"Answer me. Do you find it hard to go to sleep?" Alex asked.

She nodded "Was that not obvious?"

He sighed but continued. "Do you wake up several times during the night or lie awake at night?"

She nodded.

"Do you wake up early and cannot go back to sleep"

She nodded "Who doesn't?"

"Do you still feel tired after waking up or find it hard to nap during the day even though you're tired?"

"No"

"Lies" Michael chimed in.

"Shut up"

"Do you feel tired and irritable during the day?"

"Not at all"

"Okay, that was a lie" Michael chuckled.

"And do you find it difficult to concentrate during the day because you're tired?"

"No. I think I concentrate perfectly." She lifted her head up.

"Doctors it is" I announced, causing her to groan. "Ahora ve y prepárate, mi amor. We need to leave in an hour. puedes dormir en el avión" (Now go and get ready, my love...you can sleep on the plane)

. . .

"Can we get sushi?" She asked, jumping down the last two steps when getting off the plane.

Ever since she's started to like seafood, that's all she wants.

"I don't mind. Let me just tell Brian-" Michael said.

"No. We're going to 'just tell Brian'. We'll take the train. I miss the train" she held Michael and I's hands, swinging them.

"The train?" Alex looked back.

"Yes. I know a really good sushi spot in Central and it has a sushi conveyor belt and I want to take the train. After you." She stepped out of the way.

"Get the fuck in, Jas"

She sighed with a smile "Fine. I'll just being polite or whatever. This is why they say romance is dead" she mumbled to herself as she got in the car.

"So to the train station?" Alex asked, starting the car.

"No. Let's go to my brother's and then go from there. The station is close to his house"

~·~

"It's match day today so the trains will most definitely be packed" she warned as we waited.

"Who's playing?" Alex asked.

"Liverpool and Chelsea"

"Don't you want to watch it?"

"I don't support those teams. Hey look! What did you know" she stood up and took Michael's hand, waiting for the doors to open on the packed train.

We managed to fit in but couldn't find any seats so I had my hand around Jasmine's waist and held onto the bar above, ignoring the stares from everyone.

"Deja de mover tus caderas" I leaned down and whispered in her ear so only she could hear it. (Stop moving your hips)

"no estoy haciendo nada" she replied with a smirk, pushing herself back again. (I'm not doing anything)

We got out of the train fairly quickly, allowing us to breathe. I glared at Jasmine who quickly averted her gaze with a smile and took Michael's hand.

"I'm going to go to the toilets" I went the other way to adjust the stupid fucking hard on Jasmine gave me.

"Leonardo!" I heard someone call me once I exited the cubicle. I groaned to myself and turned around. "What are you doing here boyo?"

"With the mrs."

"Oh lovely! How is she?" He started conversing with me whilst we washed our hands.

"Good. How are the guys?" He asked, talking about Alex and Mike.

"They're good. They're just outside. How have you been, Colin?"

He sighed "Tired. Marriage. You'll find out soon enough boyo."

I don't think I will.

I forced a chuckle.

"Alessandro! Michael!" He shouted, making Alex and Jasmine stop their game of stepping on each other's shoes.

"Colin. How nice it is to see you" Michael smiled.

Normally they would give me death stares for bringing people's attention to them but Colin is a lovely man.

"Same to you. Hello Jasmine. Hello Alessandro"

"Hi Colin" she grabbed Alex's arm. "How have you been?"

"I've been great. I say, you lads must join me for a poker night one day." He looked at us three.

"I'm down" Alex agreed as Michael and I nodded our heads in agreement.

"Wonderful! I'll call you and the others and I'll see you all later" he patted Michael and I's shoulders before leaving.

~·~

"You guys need to go out together" Jas bought up in the middle of dinner.

"We are out together?" Alex said with a mouthful.

"That's disgusting and I mean you three."

"You want us three to go out? Without you? By ourselves?" I asked.

"That's what I said"

"Why?" Michael asked.

Before Jasmine was about to respond, Alex pointed out that there was a camera recording on the conveyor belt, just as Jasmine put something in her mouth, causing her to give a best attempt of a chuckle and wave at the camera.

She's my wife. Oh my. She's so cute.

"Anyway-" she swallowed her food, still with a smile "I feel like the relationship you guys had before you started dating me, is not the same."

She's right.

Tell her.

No.

Fucking tell-

"You're right" I nodded.

"Of course I am" she smiled. "Perfect. So you guys will plan out a day out together and you will not talk about work or me. Go anywhere. Go to a strip club. Go to the aquarium. Go to the park. I don't care. Anything that gets you guys to be best friends. Yes?"

We nodded in agreement, making her smile.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★