Bonus IV

During their engagement

Alex

"Happy birthday" she sat on top of me, waking me up.

"It's not my birthday" I mumbled, putting a pillow over my face.

"Yes it is"

It is. I just don't like my birthday.

"Wake up" she whined, putting her face on the pillow so it was the only barrier between our faces.

"What time is it?"

"Eleven"

"You're having a laugh. Go to sleep" I pushed her off me and onto my bed, making her laugh, before putting my arm around her waist and my face in her neck.

"Can I colour in your tattoos?" She ran her fingers through my hair. I get butterflies every time she does that. Fuck.

"No"

"Do you want to do to a face mask later" she asked. I smiled into her neck and nodded.

"What do you want to do today?" She buried her face in my hair.

"Nothing."

"I made you breakfast?"

"What?"

"Crepes and pancakes. I kinda experimented and layered them on together like a mini cake"

"Are they heart shaped?"

She chuckled "Yes. Michael helped me. I don't know how Michael manages to do everything perfectly"

"It's probably because he's really hot....What?" I didn't mean to say that out loud. She silently laughed with a small wheeze.

"I didn't mean to say that"

"Yes you did. It's okay. I don't disagree even though it didn't make sense" she kissed the top of my head. I smiled and groaned and reluctantly rolled off her. "Hey?!"

I got out of bed and went to the bathroom.

"Alex!" She whined, making me smile to myself. I did my business and brushed my teeth before walking back into my room to see Jas on her phone.

"Come. Let's go down" I pulled her up and helped her stand on the bed and turned around so I could give her a piggy back. "Where's Leo?" I asked.

"Gym. You know he was like 'oh you have to train with me' and I was like 'no it's Alex's birthday' and he was like 'I don't care. That cunt is still asleep and this will only take a couple of hours' and a couple of hours is a long time so then I was like 'I'll just wake him up' and then he was like 'if you skip now you'll have to do an extra hour tomorrow' and I was like 'That's cool because it isn't Alex's birthday tomorrow' and he was like 'I'm going to make you regret it' and I felt very threatened but I said 'Fine' and he was like 'Fine' but now I very low-key regret it because I think he's mad at me." she sighed and rested her chin on my head.

"Say you're on your period or something" I tried to help.

"I could but I don't like lying. I feel bad"

"I could kill him?"

"No?! I'll just have to suck it up I guess"

"I'll train with you"

"Leo and Michael said we're not allowed to train together"

That's very stupid. We're literally engaged.