54

Although Xie Lian was able to defuse the whole situation by shifting the focus on nephilims and Angel's Vessel, the tension in the room was still palpable. Most of it was because of Lan Wangji's cold deadly stare to Noah, although the latter did not seem to be affected by it. Thankfully, it did not last long, since the doorbell rang once again, and when He Xuan opened it, the rest of the family was there.

"Xuanxuan! My great-grandson!" He was embraced in a bear hug by Yuwen Mo, who was still as robust as ever with his white hair and fit body. "You should change your name to Yuwen Xuan since you are the official heir now. I'll tell Ling Wen to do it later." Yuwen Mo patted He Xuan's back and entered the apartment, followed by Yuwen Xing and Qingheng Jun.

"Xuanxuan, how are you?" Yuwen Xung hugged him, then Qingheng Jun did the same. Where's the others?"

He Xuan's answer was cut by a booming laugh from Yuwen Mo, as he called for his daughter.

"Xing! Come here! Look what my granddaughter brought me!"

He Xuan knew that his grandfather must have found the twins and the babies, that was the only reason he could laugh like that. Yuwen Xing looked at He Xuan in question, but the latter only smiled. She then linked her arm to her husband's and walked to the direction of her father's excited chatter, when she saw the scene and stopped in her tracks.

Yuwen Mo was holding two babies with silver hair in his arms, and there were two identical twins, a young man and a young woman, who looked exactly like what she imagined if someday Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian had kids. There was also a tall and handsome man that was standing near the young woman in a protective stance, while Lan Wangji glared at him. Overall, Yuwen Xing got the gist of what happened, and she couldn't help but chuckle in joy.

"Xing! Look! I have another two great-grandchildren and two great-great grandchildren! It's a great day today folks, let's celebrate!" He hugged and kissed both of the babies and then dumped them in Yuwen Xing's hands, then he hugged the twins and Noah. "And these are Wangji and Xianxian's kids, and son-in-law!" Yuwen Mo exclaimed with happiness clearly shone in his eyes as he dragged the vaguely familiar tall man close. He looked comfortable around the whole family and his aura showed that he was not a bit intimidated with anyone there, making her wonder if somehow he was also another supernatural being. And that concluded her deduction as to why her son's face looked like he just sucked on sour lemon. He must be doing his overprotective thing to his daughter.

"That's Noah, remember him?" He Xuan appeared beside her and told her about the man.

"Noah… No way, Noah St.Claire? You told me that he became a demon hunter, so…?" Yuwen Xing now remembered that man, it was He Xuan's best friend since their school life. And although she rarely met him, he left a big impression in her, especially after she heard that he became a Knight of Holy Order. "And wasn't he a priest or something?"

"Yeah he was, until a year ago when he got in a fight with his bosses, and also one of the Knights was in love with him. He decided then that freelancing was best for him."

"And now he's in love with my new granddaughter. What a fate."

"Come, I'll introduce you to them."

They walked together to the center of the chaos. Yuwen Xing and Qingheng Jun then hugged Lan Wangji, Wei Wuxian, Hua Cheng and Xie Lian, who took both babies in their arms.

"Wangji, Xianxian, I heard you have twins now, congratulations!" 

"Thank you, mom. Let me introduce you to the twins." Wei Wuxian walked closer to the twins, who were still chatting with Yuwen Mo, while Lan Wangji talked with his father. "So, this is Feng Xue, and Feng Yue, and kids, this is Yuwen Xing, your grandmaman." 

From up close, Yuwen Xing could see that the twins had the same galaxy eyes as Wei Wuxian. Not just that. They were tall and looked exactly like what she imagined them to be. The children of her son.

"And that's Noah, Feng Yue's fiance." Wei Wuxian continued the introduction.

"Mrs. Yuwen." Noah took her hand and kissed it. "I'm He Xuan's friend, I'm not sure if you remember me…"

"Oh but I remember you, Noah St.Claire." Yuwen Xing pulled him into a hug. "Welcome to the family, son."

Sometimes Wei Wuxian wondered how easy it was for Yuwen Mo and Yuwen Xing to accept things that were out of logical mind, but then again, they would not achieve their great achievements if they did not have an open mind.

Feng Yue on the other hand, was stupefied by how easy the whole family accepted her and her brother. Even Noah. It was like a dream came true. She felt Noah squeezed her hand in encouragement, since he must have known how overwhelmed she was, and she couldn't be more in love with him.

Wei Wuxian then approached Feng Yue, alone, since they hadn't had a proper talk since they met, and her husband didn't help with his jealousy. She was determined to make a close relationship with both of the twins, whatever it took. it helped with Noah there to ease the conversation.

"Hey there, Feng Yue, Noah." This was the first time she didn't really know what to do. With Feng Xue it was easy since he was a bit shy. But Feng Yue was exactly like her, and she didn't know how she herself would react if someone touched her out of the blue. But her worries seemed to be unnecessary since Feng Yue was the first to hug her.

"Hi mom." Wei Wuxian could hear the sniffles in her voice. "I'm home."

Wei Wuxian was surprised, but she hugged her back fiercely, and noticed that she was a bit taller than her. She couldn't hold back the tears, knowing that finally her children were here, and safe from harm.