Chapter 9 : Surprises, Loving care

CHAPTER 9

Harry had a stony expression on his face which broke as soon as he stepped outside the fireplace to see the entire room decorated. Noticing the other kids were all as shocked as him, he concluded they also had no clue.

"What is going on?" Rigel asked, dazed as he took in the entire decorations. There were balloons of all colors tied everywhere with buntings and colorful paper was arranged for a joyful setting.

"Surprise. We just wanted to celebrate all of you getting into Hogwarts and for putting your best this past year." Bellatrix said with a smile on her face.

Arcturus and Charlus made their forward and they were smiling but the smile melted off their face when they saw Harry's expression.

"What happened?" Charlus asked Harry.

"I met my 'family'. It was a heartwarming reunion." Harry ground out sarcastically, his green eyes sparkling with rage.

Charlus looked at Lucius who proceeded to tell them what happened. By the time he was done, Dorea and the rest also had come inside the room and had heard the story.

"I cannot believe what level he has fallen into." Dorea gasped as she heard about her son's greed. "Was he always like this Charlus ?"

"I'm afraid we spoiled him a little too dear. He always loved being the center of attention and now with the entire globe being aware of him has changed him and that upstart mudblood in the head." Charlus sighed and looked at Harry who was silent. "Son, are you alright?"

Before anyone could talk Harry stepped forward and told " Grandpa you may want to have words with Auror Moody " Charlus nodded at this 

Arcturus and Charlus shared a look and Charlus said "Kids, we have something to tell and surely ask. Do you understand? First let's have lunch. This is not something to be spoken over food."

Everyone looked curious as they followed the adults into the dining hall. The table was laden with food for a late lunch and Harry could smell the sweet aroma of food and realized how hungry he was. Controlling shadows was a tiring skill.

They all took their seats and as the Lord of the Manor, Arcturus sat at the head with his wife Melania to his right and Rigel to the left. Charlus sat on the opposite side with Dorea to the right and Harry to the left.

The Malfoys and Lestranges took their seats in the middle with Narcissa and Bella being daughters of House Black with Draco with them.

Arcturus tapped his silver knife against the crystal goblet gently and stood. At once everyone paid the Lord of Black their full attention. He gazed at them for a moment with a small smile and said "It gives me great joy to see the next generation of us taking their steps towards their journey's in life and I cannot be prouder of you all. You all are shaping to be excellent lords and ladies, with magical power to back it up. Truly a pride to associate all of you as Blacks irrespective of your marriages."

Arcturus took a breath and continued "You are all privileged to be highborn. Harry, the Lord of Potter. Rigel, the Lord of Black. Draco, the Lord of Malfoy. Even if Rigel is going to be the Lord of Black, always remember the same blood flows in your veins and always remember that you will always have the support of House Black in any conflict or business. Here's to you."

Arcturus raised his goblet in toast and everyone mirrored his actions and everyone began to eat in earnest as smaller pockets of conversation broke out between them.

"So, Harry minus the unpleasant meeting with James, how did your shopping go?" Charlus asked as he began eating.

"It went great." Harry said enthusiastically, as he recounted all the stuff he had bought and added "I will need to go collect my wand after three days."

"Three days." Dorea remarked. "Usually it takes Olivander no more than two days to craft one. What are the woods and cores?"

As Harry listed the wand and cores, Charlus and Dorea eyebrows climbed higher and higher until it vanished into their hairline.

Charlus turned towards Arcturus who himself was looking the same like him they both shared a look and nodded at each other, grinned and started to continue their respective conversations with their Heirs.

"That is... exceptional. You will make waves one day Harry and I can honestly say I'm excited to see this wand. I have to tell you something about the wands later." Charlus said.

Harry nodded and everyone finished their lunch. Once everyone had eaten, Arcturus invited them all back to the living room for some coffee.

Where Charlus stood and started to talk "My dear kids you are the future of our houses, you all are wonderful in learning and you are doing more than our expectations but let me tell you during this time when Dumbledore is trying to be the supreme power you all have to be one step ahead of him and let me tell you strongest wizards never keep one wand, they always have 2 wands. Anytime in danger if he is disarmed he shocks his opponents with his second wand when you all were and are in the manor you were under our protection but we will not always be there for your protection so I want you to become powerful, independent and never forget your allies always be supportive for right causes so for your achievement or first step for your achievement I Lord Potter gift you all a custom made wands which will help achieve you your fullest potential not like the one which ollivanders make which have trackers I gift you all wands from potters army's wand crafter for which tomorrow I invite everyone to Potterville for making your custom made wands" at this Charlus sat down everyone thanked Charlus for such a wonderful gift as everyone knew that getting a wand made from a wandmaker who makes wand for potters army is a great thing as potters army is one of the worlds strongest army.

soon after the conversation ended and adults started to talk about business childrens stood up to leave when they were about to leaves Harry was told to stay back by Charlus Harry sat in his place

Charlus turned to adults and said " I want to tell all of you a thing which I had kept to myself for many years. Harry has inherited Slytherin Lordship through his Mother Lily Potter who is a squib descendant of Salazar Slytherin, which I got to know when I took Harry to get his wand from potter family vault and Harry underwent inheritance test in which I got to know about blocks placed on his magic .''

Everyone were stunned thinking that when Harry inherits all his lordship he will have half of wizengamot votes with him (As Potters had many allies) he will be the most powerful Lord in the wizengamot and he also owns 50 % of Hogwarts, everyone snapped out of their thinking and continued their discussion.

Review Please.