Chapter 50 : Harry in Potter's Castle

Chapter 50

After the meeting Harry, James and James's friends apparated to Potter's Castle as soon as they are in Potter's castle Harry was attacked by Dorea who hugged him and sobbed as she had her Grandson back soon Lily and everyone did the same and they moved inside, where his friends were waiting for them and for Harry's dismay Daphne was still unconscious so she was in infirmary. Instead of relaxingHarry rushed to the medical block of Potter's Castle and everyone followed him.

Harry stood in front of his Grandfather and Uncle who were in coma as he saw his Grandfather lay in front of him on bed. He let a few tears roll down, he gritted his teeth, he would kill that bastard who did this to his Grandfather. His grandmother hugged him from behind crying and soon James consoled them.

Harry went to Charlus and opened his buttoned shirt open.

James thinks he threw up at what he saw, but couldn't be sure. The wound was a long, deep gash on his left side. There were black veins that were stretching out from the wound, like a poison, and making their way throughout his body.

"Harry what are you..." Dorea asked

"Grandma, trust me. The only one who can wake Grandfather and Uncle up is me" Harry assured

Harry apparated out and came back, He had an ancient looking tome in his hand and plopped it on the table, the page open and at the first page was Peverell coat of arms. Everyone was shocked this was a Peverell family book.

The Withering Curse, paired with a cutting curse it seemed.

"It's a Mage spell." Harry said. "It's known to be in Battle Magic, which the Peverell's are experts in. There has to be a counter curse somewhere

"I found it! The Withering Curse and its counter." It was in a foreign language that others seem to be vaguely familiar with. Making out only a few words.

James looked at the curse. "What language is that?" Sirius asked, wide eyed.

"It's old English," James admitted. "Anglo-Saxon."

"WHAT?" Lily said in shock. There was no way anybody could begin to be able to pronounce it.

Harry and Dorea shared a grim look, and Dorea nodded. Harry pocketed his wand and walked over to Charlus, with the ancient tome in his hand.

Harry put his palms over the wound, Charlus's body whimpered out in pain.

Then, Harry began chanting. "Ablawung hrycg aldorbana. Gehwyrftnes asetnys cynewulf cædmon giestrandæg. Tacan benimirjg se deófolcræft."

Everyone watched in shock as Harry's eyes glowed in power, his normally Green eyes now iridescent. His hands that were on Charlus's side, now glowed gold. A searing gold that filled the room with light and warmth. Charlus let out a blood curdling scream that made Dorea's eyes fill with tears and his heart plummet to his stomach.

With the blink of an eye, the glow was gone, Harry took his hands off the wound and found it was no longer infected, and the blackness caused by the withering curse was receding and disappeared all together and soon Charlus woke up as he saw Harry.

"Harr...yy" Charlus blurted out

"Grandfather, I am right here, don't worry, take rest everything is fine" Harry assured his grandfather who nodded as he went to Arcturus and did the same thing and Arcturus woke up from the 3 months long coma his body was still weak.

All that was left was the cut, which Dorea healed quickly and wrapped.

Everyone was staring at Harry. He was silent.

"What the bloody hell was that?" Sirius demanded, voice shaky.

"Peverell's.." Harry tried to explain. "It's Peverell family magic."

Sirius was still staring at him. They all were. He floundered, and looked to his Grandfather who looked at him with pride.

"So it has finally happened" Charlus asked

"Yes Grandfather it has finally happened" Harry said as he showed the Peverell ring on his finger at which Charlus looked at him proudly. Harry saw others still confused and started to explain

"Old Magick, before wands, had no focal point. The magic was consecrated through the very core, and flowed through the body. The only sign a person was doing magic would be a glow of their eyes. The Peverell's dedicated their lives to preserving the Old Ways. They practice both old and new magic."

"Is it possible to use this power to..kill Voldemort?" Arcturus asked. Everyone's eyes were on Harry.

"It's..possible. But nobody's used magic like this in combat for years." Harry answered swiftly.

"Where were you from past 6 months" Charlus asked

"Yea what the fu@ happened in the graveyard" Sirius jumped as he was hit in head by Marlene

"Language and Yes where were you harry" Marlene asked

"Yea you were hit with a killing curse at first. We thought you were.." Thomas said

"Yes I kinnda died" Harry said everyone were staring at him eyes wide

"It was like this" Harry explained everything which happened in limbo how he had talked to Ignotus Peverell. How he was sent back.

"But then you were hit with many killing curses." Rigel questioned

There was a sound which indicated someone had entered the castle with floo soon there was a loud sound "HHAARRYYYY" It was Daphne who had rushed to Potter's Castle after she was awake.

Harry rushed to the place Daphne was as soon as Daphne saw him she ran towards his but she had not yet fully recovered from the effects of curse and was about to fall when Harry embraced as Daphne sobbed on his shoulder

"I missed you" Harry said

"I thought I ... had... lost.." Daphne was cut off as Harry began kissing her for which she obliged.

"Hem.. hem" Sirius said smirking

They both separated as they realized everyone was looking at them.

Soon everyone moved to the room where Charlus and Arcturus were resting and Harry continued his story after explaining Daphne everything

"Rig, those curses didn't hit me. I was apparated out from there. I didn't know who did that but after I woke up, I got to know I was in

~Authors note~

Review please and lets keep a milestone if this chapter gets 35 comments I ll post the next chapter right away. In the comments you guys can tell me about the story till now what is it you liked the most in the story and any suggestions for its future chapters. What would you like in the story to be changed and what is it you didn't like in this story etc anything.