Chapter 11 : Hogwarts , Sorting

~EDITED~

Chapter 11

After few days Harry and Charlus went to Olivanders to take his wand

"Ah, welcome back, Mr. Potter and Lord Potter. I have been eagerly waiting for your return. Your wand is finished, and if I do say so myself, it was one of my finest creations."

With that, Ollivander pulled out a long red wand box and flipped the lid open to show the item that was inside. Harry was stunned by the sight of his new wand. The black wood was polished to glisten under the torch light.

When he reached out and picked it up, Harry felt a sudden surge of power run through him, the likes of which he'd never felt before. Elder Thestral wand 12 and a half inches

While his magic continued to bind with the power from the 3 cores perfectly, the two people in the room that were watching him intently, could now see Harry literally glowing from the release of his magic.

Ollivander was awestruck by the most powerful wand binding he had ever seen in his life. He had already met the Boy Who Lived, and while he didn't doubt the boy would one day grow to be a powerful Wizard, he didn't think anyone he knew could compare to the power the boy in front of him was exuding.

If the child was this powerful now, he could one day grow up to become the most powerful person this world had seen in centuries. If not for the Phoenix that was currently bound as his familiar, Ollivander would have broken his promise to keep his client's secrets confidential, and he would have contacted Albus in regards to the boy.

"Incredible, Mr. Potter," Ollivander exclaimed. "I have never seen a wand bind so completely with anyone else. I hope you realize how powerful the wand you hold in your hand really is. Much like the Deathwood that gives it life, your wand's cores are a perfect balance between life and death. Supple but firm, this wand will be excellent for Transfiguration, Dueling, DADA and the Dark Arts. Unlike other wands that are Dark or Light centric, your wand is a true Grey. I expect to see many great things from you, Mr. Potter. With a wand like that, you have a chance to change the world."

Harry smiled at him "Can I have 2 dragonhide holsters with the correct charms on them, please?" Harry said after he had collected his wand.

Ollivander raised an eyebrow but did not comment. He passed two of them to Harry "your wand being made from rare items it would cost 300 galleons and for holster 15 galleons each" Harry's Grandfather kept the money on the desk before walking out of the room. He attached the holster, which had charms so no one else could remove the wand from them, on the inside of his forearm. He popped his wand into the holster on his left forearm and another wand into the holster on his right forearm other he kept it for future. The holsters promptly turned invisible.

When Charlus and Harry returned to Potters Castle. They headed to Ritual room in Potters Castle, where Harry underwent the rituals his ancestor had performed for strengthening and linking the wand to his core.

Harry was seated infront of his Grandfather in Lords study where Harry was called for some important work

Harry saw his Grandfather and Grandmother getting nervous when he was about to speak his grandmother told him

"Harry we had kept few things from you which we thought were not right to tell you before as it would hurt your feelings, but now you are mature enough where you understand things." Dorea finished as Harry nodded indicating he was ready

"You have a sister who is 5 years old, her name is Rosaline Dorea Potter." Dorea Started

"Seeing your emotional breakdowns back then we decided it was good to not tell you" Charlus finished" finished Harry had a look of betrayal