Chapter 22 : Start of second year , Dumbledore!! Flying Car!

Chapter 22

Edited

James and Lily had decided to live in Potter Castle for rest of the Holidays to get to know Harry but Harry tried to avoid them as much as possible and he would be in Black manor as much time as possible and they had also made up with Sirius and Remus but now they had make up with Harry. Thomas was being trained by Charlus it was very hard training which dumbledore couldn't give in these years Harry and Thomas were getting together during training after that both would go to their friends houses but they were happy to see Rose was doing good with Dorea they were practically inseparable and even Rose would stick with Harry whenever he was in home as the end of holidays approached Harry and Thomas used to stay at home as their friends were on vacation Rigel had went to his maternal Grandparents home Draco was in France so Harry had no other choice but to stay in home so he was now making amends with Thomas to at least stay civil towards each other they cannot let go a year if rivalry in one day can they?

Hadrian was currently in his room, at Potter castle, he had started packing his clothes since today was the last day of summer. In a couple of hours, he would be back in Hogwarts to continue his studies. Something that he wasn't practically thrilled with since he would have to leave his little sister and Grandparents for months again.

When he arrived at the dining room, his Grandparents and the rest of the family had already arrived. He greeted all of them before eating. After they had finished eating, his grandfather decided to talk to Thomas and Harry in Study.

"Boys now you know that I want your best behavior in Hogwarts no fighting I know you have your differences but I want you to not fight in front of everyone you must understand many people are waiting to destroy our family and i am not letting my family to end because of your grudges " Charlus told sternly

"Yes Grandfather" Thomas told

Charlus turned to Harry who just nodded and about to leave when Charlus stopped him

"Harry you know you had asked me to tell Cyrus to give you some time before he tells Daphne about the contract he actually told he can wait for a year to tell Daphne but not more so do whatever you want fast " Charlus asked Harry

"Yes Grandfather"

"Harry you did a great job by not keeping any grudges against James and Lily and mainly Thomas I am proud of you son and as Scion of Potter clan it's your responsibility to take care of Thomas in Hogwarts" Charlus smiled at him

Harry smiled and nodded and left as he had to go to King cross station

They had arrived at king cross station and he had started to head for platform 9 3/4. Harry went through the barrier first. He had started to get a little annoyed, especially since some people had started asking for his picture or autograph. This was something unavoidable since he was still the u-13 dueling champion, and was voted as one of the most influential men in this century. However, luck seemed to be on his side, since it seemed that his aunt Bellatrix, Aunt Marlene and aunt Narcissa had already arrived.

"Harry," Bellatrix said while hugging her favorite nephew..

"Aunt Bella, Aunt Cissy, Aunt Marlene" Hadrian said while hugging his aunts.

"Where is Rigel and Draco?" Hadrian asks his aunts since he didn't seem to see his cousins with them.

"We are here," Rigel said standing next to Sirius who waved at him. Next to him stood Lucious and Draco who also waved at him Harry went near them and greeted them.

He could see his family coming towards them leaving reporters behind them they greeted all the elders and it was first shocking to see James and Lily apologizing to Malfoys and Lestrange after they met them eventually Malfoys and Lestranges had forgiven them after they had got to know about what dumbledore had done even more shocking was they were getting together really well.