Chapter 46 : Return of Ancients.

Chapter 46

It had been 2 months since the attack in diagon alley. Charlus and Arcturus showed no signs of improvement. James and Dorea Potter, Sirius and Melania Black, Cyrus and Cadmus Greengrass, Frank and Augusta Longbottom and Edgar and Amelia Bones were in a meeting room in Potters Castle after the attack in Diagon alley James, Sirius had taken up the role of acting head of the clan and they all were assembled here to discuss their plan for the upcoming war. They had to discuss the revival of Ancients which Arcturus and Charlus had been planning before the attack, now they had to speed up the process.

The Ancients were 10 founding families of Wizengamot who were a formidable foe in ancient time and eventually broken apart nearly 150 years before because of Weasley family being declared Blood traitors and were kicked out of Ancients with all their wealth and titles being confiscated from them since then there was not single meeting of Ancients which had taken place. Now they had to arrange the meeting of Ancients and Ancients had to return to show the world who they were.

The ancients were:

Potter

Black

Greengrass

Longbottom

Bones

Weasley

Prewett

Olivander

Rosier

Nott

In these families Weasleys were kicked out by voting which was held before 120 years among the ancients but they could be reinstated in The Ancients by voting again.

"We have to arrange a meeting with ancients as soon as possible" James stated

"Yes, we should also work on reinstating Weasleys back in our group" Frank told

"Yes, as we can see 5 members of ancients present here agree over it we can reinstate them in no time and i am sure Nott will be against this but this is for the best" Edgar Bones Jr told

"We can send out the letters for Nott, Rosier and Olivander for a meeting tomorrow" Sirius suggested at which everyone nodded. Sirius Black had Changed he had become the Serious Lord leaving all the foolishness after the attack, he had taken up his responsibilities and he was a Black afterall.

~Next day~

James, Sirius, Cyrus,Edgar and Frank with their children headed towards Gringotts as it was time to put their plans into action. The older generation had wisely left this matter to be handled by their successors.

"Are you guys ready," Cyrus asked as they arrived at the chamber specifically designed for inheritance rituals for the ancient and nobles.

"As we'll ever be," James returned easily.

"The ancients are arriving," The goblins told.

James and Sirius both replaced their mischievous smirk to stoned expressions on their face slowly after the persons entered the room.

James glanced at them over recognizing each of them from Dorea's lessons. Theodre Nott Sr, a marked death eater. Henry Rosier and Garrick Olivander. Eight of the ten families were present there. Prewett seat stood empty and the Weasleys were disbanded nearly a century ago labeling them as Bloodtraitors.

"We welcome the ancients." Cyrus stated.

Everyone else bowed in welcome to them as they took their places within the ceremonial circle, and even gave their condolences on the death of Harry and on the state of Arcturus and Charlus and enquired about their condition.