Chapter 44 : Attack on Diagon Alley.

Chapter 44

Charlus Potter refused to believe that his Grandson had died he was his heir for god sake he would not be defeated by the likes of Voldemort but what he had seen in the mirror indicated that Hadrian James Potter Heir of Charlus Potter had died but when Charlus had checked the family tapestry it didn't show Harry was alive rather it had a cross mark over Harry's name which had never happened in thousands of years in the History of Potter clan. So eventually everyone mourned the loss of Harry but Charlus refused to believe that his Grandson was dead which was not argued by anyone in the family who would dare to confront Charlus Potter whole world knew of his infamous temper but one Arcturus Black decided to set him straight as Dorea was too lost in her grief to confront Charlus.

"Hey Charlus" Arcturus greeted his brother in all but blood

"Arc" Charlus greeted him in an uninteresting way. Charlus Potter was the one who was considered as one of the most good looking men in his prime but now all we could see was grieving grandfather

"What's wrong with you Charlus"

"What the fu*k do you mean what's wrong with me, my grandson went missing and you guys think that he is dead!" Charlus yelled

"Look Charlus you have to accept that he is dead," Arcturus was about to talk more but he felt a wand pointing at him

"So you haven't lost your touch and I thought growing old had made you slow and weak" Arcturus sighed as Charlus sat down glaring at him

"Don't you dare tell me my grandson is dead" Charlus spat out his words

"Look understand this that WE HAVE LOST HARRY HE IS NO MORE WITH US IF HE HAD GONE MISSING WHY WOULDN'T HE RETURN HERE YOU DUMBFU!@ AND I AM PROUD OF HARRY HE DIED THE VERY WAY YOU WANTED TO DIE IN A BATTLE FIELD SURROUNDED BY ENEMIES AND DID YOU FORGET DEATH ALWAYS LINGERS ON WARRIORS. A PERSON IS NOT RESPECTED WITH THE AMOUNT OF RICHES HE HAS, HE IS RESPECTED BY THE WAY HE DIES AND I RESPECT HARRY GREATLY FOR THE WAY HE DIED AND DID YOU FORGET WHAT WERE THE LAST WORDS HARRY SPOKE HE TOLD NO HE FUCK!@ing SPAT ON HIS ENEMIES FACES THAT HIS GRANDFATHER WOULD CRUSH THEM AND END THEIR LINE. YET, HERE YOU ARE DRUNK GRIEVING THE LOSS, YOU HAVE FORGOTTEN YOU HAVE TWO MORE GRANDCHILDREN WHO LOOK UP TO YOU" Arcturus yelled at Charlus pointing at Rosy and Thomas who were standing there shocked, whole of Potters, Blacks who had followed Arcturus, Malfoy who had quickly floo'd to Potter Castle after hearing Arcturus was going to confront Charlus and Greengrass the same reason as Malfoys had gathered around the room as they heard both greatly feared men talking and had heard loud voices from the room.

Charlus just dropped his wand on the ground and sunk into the chair. Dorea rushed into the room and Hugged Charlus from behind. Charlus stood up and embraced Dorea who was sobbing but soon stopped and stuttered

"Ha..rr..yy is .. no more Charlus, we have lost him" at which Charlus eyes were tearing he refused to let the tear fall down but the pain which he had inside of him the very thing which he always use to argue and console himself that Harry is not dead took over he gave up he didn't hold back anymore.

The whole Potter family were in a group hug when Arcturus was invited he declined after all he Earl Black these measly emotions were not for him but he soon turned away and a single tear fell from his red eyes he too joined them.

Everyone were sitting and having refreshments were sitting quite remembering Harry

"Common guys Harry would not have wanted us to be like this" Cadmus Greengrass tried to cheer up everyone

"Yes I have to avenge the death of my Grandson that bastard Tom Riddle will face the wrath of Potter clan, I will show him why the Black Dragon was feared" Charlus said in a voice which sent chills to the new generations