Chapter 59 : Battle of Hogwarts (II), Potters Banner!

Chapter 59

Hadrian Potter looked at the people who had gathered and who would have been fighting Voldy and his crew if he had not arrived on time. Everywhere he looked, all he could see was gobsmacked faces. He spotted several students that he knew and gave them each a little nod of recognition.

There was a powerful surge of defiant rebellion throughout the Great Hall as whispers grew into cheers. Hadrian Potter was alive and he was there to lead them against the forces of darkness. There was a very palpable energy growing in the hall now as everyone, young and old welcomed the coming fight. Dumbledore smiled to himself.

Hadrian sighed why did people always think he was gone for good if he took some time off from their bullshit.

Before he could reach the adults on the stage, he was punched in the face (Thanks to Daphne) which caused him to stagger behind and fall down where he was then kicked by Rigel, Draco, and Thomas. They finally stopped and helped Hadrian up from the ground. His eyes were now swollen and he had blood in his mouth and nose which disappeared as he waved his hand in front of his face. He was once again attacked by a crying Daphne who punched him again in his chest as he pulled her into his arms and consoled her, giving a sheepish grin to his friends.

"You are a f*ckin idiot Potter, who disappears like that for months," Daphne said as she regained her composure to which Rigel and others nodded.

"I am sorry guys but we can talk later, we have a war to fight," Hadrian said. Daphne's anger increased tenfold but was silenced as Hadrian gave her a pleading look.

"I want each and every student to be assembled in the great hall, so, if the professors would kindly bring the students back from their hiding places in the castle, I would be grateful. I don't care if you are a 7th-year student, no student will be fighting in this war. After everyone is here, I want all the adults to assemble in my Mum's office where we will continue our conversation." Hadrian decreed as he held Daphne, he was about to walk out when Dumbledore addressed his concern.

"But Mr. Potter, we don't have time for that. Voldermot is outside with his army and he already brought the wards down once ..."

"Thank you Dumbles for informing me, but do not worry, he cannot pass through the wards," Hadrian said as he and his friends walked out.

Soon, everyone was waiting for Hadrian in Lily's Office.

Hadrian and a very smiling Daphne walked in and were followed by their friends who were also smiling.

"Dad, where is Smith?" Hadrian inquired as he sat on the chair in front of the table.

"Most of the army is in Russia fighting the civil war, which is being led by Hans Gaulitier," James sighed.

"How many men are present in the Castle in Dover?"

"200 who are on their way here as we speak."

"Inform them to get here as soon as they can and tell Smith to get the work done in Russia. I want Gaultier alive." James nodded and walked briskly out of the room.

"Mr. Potter, do you think it is a vice to keep the students in the Great Hall?" Dumbledore asked.

"Trust me, the only place the students are safe is the Great Hall, it is being guarded by the protection which one of the founders left for such a scenario," Hadrian told them as Lily gasped.

"Harry you cannot place a Basilis...."

"Mum, don't worry Salina was left here by Lord Slytherin to protect the students, so she will never harm them." Hadrian assured everyone as he saw the horror-struck faces of all the newly appointed teachers.