Chapter 49 : Secret Saviour!?

Chapter 49

"Ahh Rig I have been missing for 6 months and you forgot me your Best friend," Harry said removing the hood from his face as he dramatically kept his hand near his heart

"Ha...ry" Rigel rushed and hugged him as tears poured down from his eyes

"Missed you too Rig," Harry said as he hugged his brother as they separated. Soon Harry received a punch in his face from Rigel who mumbled "I thought I had lost you. Idiot don't ever scare me like this" Harry rubbed the place where he had received a punch and smiled as he nodded

"Please take Daphne to the infirmary. I promise I'll return soon after I have dealt with this Bitc!" Harry requested Rigel who obliged and carried Daphne to Pomfrey

"You.. you dare......." Umbridge spluttered out in pain

"You must be Umbridge," Harry replied neutrally. "I heard that you looked like a toad but I didn't realize the resemblance was so uncanny," he said with disgust causing the woman to flush in anger.

Harry had once read a story about a woman who was locked in a room and driven insane by the room's yellow wallpaper. The story was fiction, but if there was ever a room that could accomplish the feat in reality, it was the office of Dolores Umbridge.

"How dare you" she screeched.

"Oh I will have you locked up for this" she hissed gesturing to the students on the ground and her hand which had been cut off.

Harry released Nott and his cronies from his spell, and they started reaching for their wands.

"If any of you reach any closer for those I will peel your arseholes up over your ears" he warned dangerously causing them to stop in their tracks and look at one another stupidly. "And you will find it will be you who will be going to Azkaban, but NO I will not be leaving you alive for that," Harry said knowingly to which Umbridge blanched but soon 3 Aurors arrived at her office

Umbridge began backing away to the safety of her own group and spoke when she reached them.

"You will regret this Potter" she vowed to the young man wagging a finger from her other hand towards him. "These Aurors are going to be taking you in," she told him confidently.

"Aurors?" Harry asked with raised eyebrows. "Aurors are supposed to protect the magical community and if they are allowing some of the most vulnerable people in it to be subject to this then they are not Aurors they are scumbags just like you" Harry replied casually readying himself for the inevitable attack.

"Dawlish" Umbridge screeched. "Arrest him" she commanded.

Dawlish stepped forward with a sneer on his face. He drew his wand but he was not quick enough. In a blink of an eye, Harry had drawn his wand and fired a bone breaker hitting the man in the knee, and causing him to collapse to the ground screaming in pain.

The other two Aurors drew their wands and went on the attack. Harry dodged the spells with ease.

He caught the spell of one of the Aurors and hissed at it, sending it back to its caster with blistering speed. The spell found its mark and as it hit the man a very large green snake appeared and coiled itself around him, wrestling the man to the ground.

"Hold him" Harry hissed at the snake which quickly subdued the Auror it had in its grasp.

"Avada Kedavra" the last man screamed and a jet of green light hurtled towards Harry who did not have time to dodge. Instinctively he conjured a brick wall that managed to form just in time to be struck by the curse smashing it into several dozen pieces which Harry quickly banished at the man, hitting him with several of the fragments. He then quickly bound him in the black chains and did the same to the whimpering Dawlish who was still clutching his legs.