Chapter 42 : 3rd Task II

Chapter 42

"What!" said Thomas, stupefied. "B-But I'm the boy-who-lived!" he cried.

"You are nothing," said Voldemort. "I remember vividly that night, 13 years ago when I visited the Potter house on Halloween," he said to his death-eaters who were similarly surprised, not having realised there were 2 small mirrors hovering around Harry and Thomas's heads. "I brushed aside Dorea Black. Before me were 2 babies and I could sense one was much more powerful than the other. I did what had to be done- I threw a curse on Harry or Hadrian Potter but through old, arcane magic, some spirit appeared and the curse deflected and struck me instead."

Voldemort paused for dramatic effect as his death-eaters booed at the right time. "I was defeated, nothing more than a wraith and I fled. But after 13 long years I have returned, more powerful than ever before and I will take my revenge by ending the Potter clan"

All eyes snapped to Harry who was gaining consciousness. "What?" asked Harry as he was trying to free himself and saw everyone staring at him.

"You knew you were the boy-who-lived and you didn't tell me?" Thomas asked, feeling betrayed.

"Now is not the time," gritted Harry.

"I can't believe you," said Thomas. "I thought you-"

Voldemort,interrupted, not interested in their arguments. "I shall end this how it all started!."

Harry groaned as he freed himself from the ropes and stood up, looking towards the voice he turned to see Voldemort and the other death eaters were looking at him "oh...hello Tom. It's nice to meet you again" Harry told, his smile turning to that when he used to be very cheeky.

"So Tom" Harry said as if he was having a regular conversation "how are you doing these days?"

"The fuck is this you can see I am tied up here in front of Voldemort you are asking my well being have you gone insane.." Thomas started

"Shut up Thomas i was talking to Tom Marvolo Riddle, So Tom how are you doing these days" Harry asked casually

"Do not call me that" Voldemort replied

"Call you what? Tom?" Harry said, pretending not to know "Why? It's your name, is it not Tom Marvalo Riddle?"

"You will show me respect" Voldemort aimed his wand at Harry

"Do you think that I don't respect you?" Harry asked, causing Voldemort to pause "You'd be wrong, I do respect you. I respect you a lot"

"Do you?" Voldemort asked

"Yes, with just a few hundred men you were able to bring an entire country to its knees' ' Harry replied "and it's clear to anyone with a brain that you're a powerful wizard. If you kill me tonight then people will know that Voldermot is so incompetent that it took him 2 tries to kill Heir of Potter Clan and they will know why they should not mess with Potters."

"Hmm, perhaps you have some intelligence after all" Voldemort replied clearly not pleased on his incompetence to kill him in first try and taking two tries to kill and taking that as a insult from a 14 year old boy

"I respect you, I just don't like you" Harry responded "I respect your abilities but I do not respect who you are"

"Is that right?" An amused Voldemort asked "Tell me then Potter? What am I?"

"You are the half-blood son of a muggle and a squib and you think you are better than muggleborns at least they are better than you they don't have mixed parents like you,but you are great you make purebloods kiss your ass even if you are son of a squib and Muggle at least i am better than you i have both magical parents" Harry said, making Voldemorts eyes widened