Chapter 51 : History of Peverells

Chapter 51

"Rig, those curses didn't hit me. I was apparated out from there. I didn't know who did that but after I woke up, I got to know I was in 

Peverell Castle.

~FLASHBACK~

Harry opened his eyes. He saw an elf looking at him with eyes wide and tears brimming through it. He got up from the bed. He looked around and saw the The crest which he had been learning and had seen many times but it couldn't be ............

It was Peverell crest. Yes it was Peverell crest he saw the room in which he had been out it was the room which had the maximum extent of grandeur which money could buy in ancient times. Harry realized what had happened in the 3rd task he was about to be hit by killing curses the second time but he remembered as soon as the killing curse was about to hit him he felt something pulling him and soon he blacked out and had woken up now in Peverell castle which his Grandfather had told him dozens of stories of the magic surrounding the castle and its inhabitants of the PEVERELLS the most powerful clan of magical Britain which the Potters the ruling clan of magical britain thought of as equals in power.

"Master has awaken, at last the master returns to bring glory to this great House" the elf all but screamed in excitement

"Ehh..." Harry was confused or shocked to say a word his little brain needed some time to process everything

"Lucky be sorry to scare you master. I be Lucky, Head-Elf for the most Ancient and Most Noble house of Peverell! These others be Chancey, Risky,Tuney and Lottie there were 300 Elf in total when the last Peverell master died but most of the Elfs were sent to Potter's castle and only 60 were left in this castle for upkeep of the castle but in time all others passed on and only 5 of the 60 original Elf's descendents remained"

"Hi everyone, I am Hadrian James Potter nice to meet you" Harry said moving his hand forward to shake the little elfs hand

"Master hadrian you are kind just like the previous master in the stories which my Grandparents told" Lucky said in excited voice

"You can call me Harry if Hadrian is handful.So, where am I currently and how did I come here" Harry asked

"Master, you appeared in this room 3 days ago when we felt someone in the castle we rushed here and you were unconscious. When we saw you we felt the Peverell magic inside you so we gave you all the treatment which we had learnt from our parents" Lucky told Harry nodded at it he was about to speak to lucky when he felt something pulling him and in a second he was thrown outside the Peverell land he was lying on ground in front of an big old gate when Harry woke he saw that the gate was made up of gold instead of iron. Soon lucky appeared next to him.

"Master touch and it will take a small drop of your blood to register you as the head and you can control the wards" Lucky said Harry did as he was told he felt the control of the wards being transferred to him he saw vast well maintained ground.

Harry started walking on the road which went up towards the Estate.

Eventually the road twisted and turned, and he saw the old boundary wall of the grounds and eventually as he walked a large Gate House appeared seemingly out of nowhere.

Two stone towers rose up either side with a stone bridge connecting them, the face of the stonework was the Peverell coat of arms and on top of the towers were two stone figures, a thestral and a Black Dragon (Potter banner), that were rearing and looked menacing and majestic at the same time.

Under the stone bridge was a large metal gate. The Great Gate, as Harry was told by his little tour guide, was made of an enchanted metal and was a doorway through the powerful wards that lay over the walls that the Gate House was built into.