Chapter 39 : 2nd Task I

Chapter 39

The next morning, Harry got up and saw Daphne looking at him with a smile on her face. She had been watching him sleep. She adoringly tapped the tip of his nose and said "Good afternoon, sleepy head. I've been watching you sleep for more than half an hour."

Harry groaned. He hugged her closer and murmured, "What time is it?"

"It's just past noon. Think it's a good time to crack that egg of yours?" she asked, remembering Harry had told her how he could open the egg which would give him hints for the second task.

Harry made a noise of annoyance and buried his head under her chin.

"I'm not in the mood for that" he whispered, his breath tickling her.

She ran her fingers through his silky black hair. "What if I make it interesting?" she asked delicately.

"And how are you going to do that?" came his muffled voice.

"Skinny dipping" she declared. "We can crack the egg together, and you'll get a good view as a bonus."

Harry immediately removed his head from her chin. "You're serious?" he asked, his eyes wide.

"No, that's your godfather," said Daphne with a smirk. "But yes, I am serious about skinny dipping." With that, she called for an elf who brought the golden egg from Harry's room in Dungeons. She stood up, and Harry couldn't help but stare at her body; he was a fourteen-year-old hormonal teenager after all.

"Are you going to stare at my boobs with my bra on, or are you going to get up so that I can reconfigure the room and take them off?" she asked in amusement.

Daphne chuckled as Harry got off the bed at a lightning-fast speed. She closed her eyes and envisioned the bathroom she wanted. Their surroundings shimmered until they were standing in a duplicate version of –

"Hey! This is my bathroom at Potter Castle!" exclaimed Harry.

"I know," replied Daphne, walking towards the enormous bathtub. "I liked how it was designed. Your ancestors knew how to make things a lot more luxurious than those already living in the lap of luxury."

She activated the various taps with a flick of her wand and placed the golden egg at the side of the bath. She proceeded to look through the various flavours of bubbles and finally settled on vanilla. She poured the contents into the bath and the smell immediately filled the room. She turned to find Harry suddenly looking away; apparently, he had been admiring her arse.

Daphne rolled her eyes. He didn't need to feel embarrassed. She went over to him and kissed him. "I don't mind you staring at me," she whispered. "If you don't stare at me, who else will you stare at? I'm your fiancée. There's nothing to be ashamed of about Harry. I won't be mad if you stare at me for however long you want."

Harry smiled softly at her. "Alright. I can't help but admire you. You're the most beautiful girl in the world" he told her sincerely.

Daphne blushed but smiled nevertheless. Harry truly believed that she was so, and it baffled her as there were prettier girls than her. But it warmed her heart that he genuinely felt that way, which was why she had decided to take this step.

"Thank you for that. Now, do you want to go first?" she asked, a bit nervously.

Harry bit his lip and slowly nodded. He stepped back from her and slowly removed his boxers, which immediately showed his erect penis. He stood there nervously, not meeting her eyes. Daphne came forward and kissed him softly. "You have nothing to be embarrassed about," she said.