Chapter 47 : Return of Ancients {Pt. 2}. Death of pink toad.

Chapter 47

When Bill got the notice from Gringotts to fetch his family, he felt nothing but worry. This sort of thing did not happen often and never for a good reason. Yet he was told to fetch them quickly. He knew their family was poor but doubted it was debt. They always had just enough to survive, and their family never borrowed or stole to make up the difference. Still, a summons as urgent as the one he was given, was never positive. "Bill your home early," Arthur stated, surprised. "Is something wrong?"

"We've been summoned to Gringotts," Bill stated knowing he had no time to be gentle with the summons. It was urgent and they had no time to wait.

Everyone in the room froze, "What," Arthur asked confused seeing the worry on his son's face. "What do you mean we have been summoned to Gringotts of all places."

"The bank was in a bit of an uproar, apparently something big is happening," Bill admitted, it was secretive though as not a single human employee had an idea of what was happening. "You, Charlie and I have been summoned to the bank. I do not know why but we have 45 minutes to get there, thirty-five minutes now."

Now all of them were worried. A time limited summons. "Why the hell would we be summoned to the bank," Charlie demanded. Especially them specifically.

"I don't know," Bill admitted, wishing he had answers. "But I was advised that we should wear our best formal robes. We have to arrive there, and we don't want to be late. It is clearly important."

Arthur nodded and they ignored the order who had overheard this, whatever business the order had, could wait. They needed to be ready. The worry was obvious, there as they prepared. Being summoned to Gringotts was never a good thing.

Dumbledore had started Order back again, he had with a great difficulty had gotten in touch with James and Sirius. He had begged them to join the order so that they could stop Voldemort but they had outright refused stating they themselves could fight Voldemort but Dumbledore argued that their Father and Grandfather were in Coma, Hence they did have the resources to fight him but they didn't have the information\intelligence needed and they were inexperienced compared to him who was the Chief Warlock for now atleast and had plenty of spies in ministry as well as in Voldemort's death eater's which of the end of the debate. James and Sirius reluctantly and grudgingly had agreed to join the order but they had some terms at which Dumbledore had to make a magical vow to abide by the terms placed by them.

The terms and conditions were as follow

1. He would not try his dirty tricks on them or on their family as he had done in the past.

2.He would not force them to do anything against their will be it funding or anything else

3. He would not boss around them.

4. They would at no cost provide the order with their family magic.

5. He would be honest if he wanted them to fight Voldemort alongside him.

At which Dumbledore had with a great difficulty had agreed.

They managed to get ready in time, despite having minimal dress robes. Luckily, some from the order helped dress them for whatever was going on as they had had no reason to have the clothing present. They had no time to fuss over that either as they quickly rushed to the bank, luckily arriving before the time limit given.

Bill found on of the goblins he was on good terms with, hoping that he would explain since he was clearly coming to fetch them. "Gripclaw do you have any ideas why we are being summoned," Bill asked.

The goblin just grinned which was twice as worrisome. Goblins rarely grinned, "Wizard business. Follow me."

"Oh, this cannot be good," Charlie admitted in a quiet whisper as they stocked after the goblin.