Chapter 53 : Harry at Grimmauld Place

Chapter 53

At Christmas Harry and Rigel arrived at Grimmauld Place.

"Whatsupp B*!ches" Rigel said as he exited the floo point and soon regretted it as he saw his Aunt and Mom present there, he was followed by Harry who exited the floo and looked at everyone present there

"Yoo" Harry said as he waved at his parents, Sirius, Marlene, Thomas, Rose, Remus, and Tonks family who all waved back at him but Rosy came running to him, Harry kissed her cheeks as he picked her up on his shoulders

"Blood traitor, abomination, the shame of my flesh!" Walburga screamed.

"I said SHUT UP WOMAN!"

"Mudblood-loving fool! Not worthy of our name! Not worthy of-" Suddenly the portrait ended her wailing as her rolling eyes landed on Rigel

"Who may you be filth to order me in my own house"

"I am Rigel Regulus Black the Heir of the Most Ancient and Noble House of Black, son of Lord Sirius and Lady Marlene Black" Rigel told this to the person whom he hated the most, as she was the reason why the Black family was on the brink of destruction in the last war.

"FOUL HALF-BLOOD, SPAWN OF DECEIT AND CORRUPTION–"

"Oh yeah, Permanent Sticking Charm," said Rigel, drowned out by her screaming. "Finite incantatem."

"– STAIN UPON THIS NOBLE HOUSE, TRAITOR TO ALL THIS IS GOOD AND RIGHT–"

"Finite incantatem," he tried again, but the Sticking Charm held fast. "Finite, you stupid piece of–"

"– AND DESECRATOR OF THE WAY OF THE PURE!"

"Fine, you asked for it," he said. "Diffindo! Sectumsempra! Reducto!"

The first two dissipated without effect. The third ricocheted and almost took his head off; he ducked at the last instant. It blasted a hole through to the spare bedroom.

"SCUM!" the portrait yelled. "SCUM! YOU ARE SCUM! YOU WALLOW IN SCUM!"

"YOU WANT MY HELP IN DEALING WITH THIS?" Harry asked as the voice of the Black Portrait was irritating him and Rose had started crying because of the commotion which was enough reason for Harry to burn that damn house down.

"Yea sure try your best" Rigel said as he stepped back

"Try the modified spell we were working on '' Harry said as he pushed Rigel back in front of the Portrait.

"You sure," Rigel asked as Harry nodded firmly

"Dad I am sorry but this banshee is irritating me," Rigel said to Sirius as he moved his hands forward and fire erupted which burnt the painting down and damaged the wall, everyone was shocked at the scene in front of them.

"Riggie you can use wandless magic so pro efficiently, I am soo proud of you," Sirius said as he picked up Rigel as if he was a little kid

"For getting rid of that vile woman or for using wandless magic?" Rigel asked even though embarrassment was evident in his red face.

"Both..." Sirius was interrupted as He and Rigel were punched very hard in his head by Marlene who was glaring at them

"You have no manners, you use such foul language in front of elders. Looks like you should be taught some lesson" Marlene said as she wrestled her hands into Rigel's head, who was looking horrified.

Everyone settled in the living room, Weasley family and Hermione entered the kitchen and sat down

"You know, it's bad manners to show up uninvited," Hermione said the jibe clearly directed to the Potter and Black duo.