Chapter 21 : Dumbledore you have messed up!! Reunion

Chapter 21

30th July, Potter Castle.

Charlus was standing near the floo to greet the guests who were about to arrive for the meeting.

The first to come was James, Followed by Thomas, Lily, and Rose, who was with her mother. Charlus showed them to the room, but he could see his Grandchildren looking at him curiously. Of course, why would they not? After all, he was Charlus Potter, who even Grindelwald feared to face, and they had grown up listening to his stories.

Charlus wished that he knew more about his other grandchildren, but the previous circumstances didn't support his wish. Now he was sure he would spend time with his grandchildren, he was determined to unite his family once again.

Charlus was thinking about this when he was interrupted by the floo lighting up revealing Albus Dumbledore, who was greeted by a reluctantly smiling Charlus. He then led him to the meeting room where all the refreshments were already served.

Charlus took a deep breath as he started.

"Well you all may not know why I called you for a family meeting after so many years, but we have some urgent matters that need to be discussed. For starters, let's talk about Halloween night. As we all know Dorea was looking after both Harry and Thomas...."

"Yes dad, I also wanted to talk about Harry. You know he attended Hogwarts this year... he has turned dark; he is in Slytherin, a disgrace to the Potter family and he claims to be heir Potter. I want you to disown him, otherwise he will surely disgrace the House of Potter. Make Thomas the Heir, since after all, he is the boy who lived." James told him.

"Yes sir, Harry has turned dark." Dumbledore added for assurance.

"Now listen to me James Charlus Potter, you are not allowed to interrupt me or tell me what I have to do. Just shut up and listen to me. Both of you." Charlus glared which silenced them.

"Now, where was I? Yes, Dorea was Babysitting both the twins during that time when Voldemort attacked Godric's hollow. Dorea was nearly killed by your foolishness." Charlus was again interrupted, this time not by James or Dumbledore, but by Lily.

"What do you mean by 'nearly killed'? She was dead! Me, James, and Sirius saw her body in the nursery." Lily Potter, the brightest witch of her age told her Father in law.

"Yes, she was nearly dead. You saw her body, but did you check to see if she was dead? No, she was not dead; she had passed out due to depletion of the magical reserve by dueling Voldemort." Charlus said, waiting for their response.

"Does that mean Mom is alive? Dad, are you serious?" James asked as tears filled his eyes.

Charlus nodded and pointed towards the door where Dorea stood with Harry. Before anyone could talk James ran towards his mother, hugged her, and started to sob uncontrollably. Dorea was trying to console him, and Charlus watched it with a lot of emotions filling him. He knew this was his son, not the man who abandoned his child; that couldn't be him, surely he was under the control of someone else. Dumbledore and others saw Harry, who just blinked at Dumbledore. Charlus saw it and smirked. Before anyone could say anything he saw Rose running towards him and hugging his legs. Harry picked her up.

"Harry!" Rose exclaimed as she rushed towards Hadrian to hug him.

"Hey Rosy, I missed you so much."

"I missed you too, Big Brother."

"Do you fancy some sweets?" Harry asked her

"Yes!" Rose exclaimed; this was the reason why she liked Harry more than anyone, he gave her sweets every time he met her.