Chapter 20 : Dueling championship, Darkest time in Potter's History

Chapter 20

Harry was sitting in the garden of Potter Castle with his grandmother telling her about his year in school who were soon joined by his grandfather when he finished telling them about his year he kept the invisibility cloak in front of them his grandfather was looking proudly at him and handed him the cloak.

"Harry take this it belongs to you not Thomas as Scion Potter it's rightfully yours and I am proud of you for what you did and saved Thomas even if you don't like him remember Harry one day you will be Lord Potter and Head of Potter clan and primary responsibility of Lord and Head is to protect his family member biased his differences with them what you did today was great I am proud of you" Charlus finished with a wide smile.

Dorea too smiled at him for a moment but it changed to fake glare and she started to rant on how careless he was becoming, how he put his life in danger and how these potter men are idiots but she was happy Harry saved Thomas's life.

Harry just smiled at them and he spoke about how James , Lilly and Dumbledore were bothering him and how cute his little sister was and how close they had become even though they had met 4-5 times.

Charlus who was smiling his face turned cold on the mention of James and Lilly and Dumbfuck not that he was scared of them but as much as he hated to tell he had let the world know about Harry but till now Harry had done a wonderful job but still now the real tension had begun now.

"yes I had come to talk about a important matter as I have heard from my sources in ministry James and Dumbledore have started some sort of investigation about you and have planned on taking your custody but no need to worry we will have a potter family meeting this summer after a long time and do some revelations and Dumbledore will also be called In this meeting only for a part of this meeting he will be present and after the part of information is given he will be gone and we can continue our meeting on other important topics" Charlus told them with a Grinn

"you listen to me Charlus Henry Potter I won't be sending my grandson away from me and if you try to go against me I will hex you to insanity" Dorea told him coldly with a glare

Charlus could do nothing but shrug "I will never be send Harry away Dorea I promise you"

Dorea nodded and turned to Harry "listen son I am proud of you, you have understood what I had told you before you left to Hogwarts and now why don't you tell me about your cute little sister"

Harry told them everything he knew about Rosy; it could be seen that Dorea was very much interested in meeting Rosy.

After a few days Harry was in lord study sitting in front of his grandparents

"Harry listen to me carefully I am going tell you about Potter history's darkest part and a family secret which is only told to heirs by the head of the house when they think they are worthy I know you were worthy long before but this needed few tests which you have passed but you must understand Harry that this is such a secret that I didn't even tell James as I didn't find him worthy enough to hold this secret" Charlus finished with a sigh when he remembered James what a disgrace he was on Potter house

"yes grandfather I am ready I will do my best keep our secret and I will not let you down" Harry smiled at him confidently

Charlus smiled at him and started "Harry listen carefully I am telling you a story which is called the darkest time of Potters it was really a miracle that our line survived it, The story starts from. The Potter family is one of the oldest families in Magical Europe," said Charlus. "At one point in time, our family was quite large which was headed by Alfred Potter. We didn't care much for politics in the Wizengamot – our governing body – but instead, focussed more on business. We had warders, Quidditch players, healers, duellists, potioneers, enchanters and businessmen in our family. Our power in international trade was unparalleled by anyone in Europe. We thought ourselves invincible, increasing our fortune through shrewd business tactics and investments that were planned meticulously. However, things didn't remain rosy for long."