Chapter 2

After leaving Wen Changhou who read the imperial decree and the eunuch who accompanied him, the Luo family returned to the atmosphere of the past.

The old lady was helped up, and she also had her destiny. The maid served tea to the host family. As soon as she came down, everyone’s face was light and they looked for their own positions. The old lady and Luo Renshou sat in the main seat, Liu The clan sat at Luo Renshou’s head, while the other juniors sat down in their respective positions.

As a young man, Luo Shuyu did not get much love from Luo Renshou, and was even a little alienated. His attitude also affected the degree of care for him by the old lady.

Perhaps Luo Shuyu in the previous life cared too much about family affection, and always made excuses for Luo Renshou’s alienation. Only when he was needed, Luo Renshou would show a fatherly appearance and pretend to care for him a few words. Now think about it, More is to use him to get news of the Three Princes' Mansion.

In the early years, Luo Shuyu wanted to get close to Luo Renshou. After all, he was his biological father and the only person he could rely on in this world. But after experiencing all these things, Luo Shuyu turned around and looked at Luo Renshou again. He was just a villain who had forgotten righteousness. He didn’t like his mother. He just coveted the benefits that his mother’s family could bring him. So he married him back then. When he was a mother, he was just a sixth-rank little official. To a large extent, his mother’s natal family has come to his current position. Not only did he forget righteousness, but he avoided it after the accident in his mother’s family. No wonder their Luo family had never been in contact with the Chen family in these years.

Seeing these people he used to be his relatives, each of them seemed as kind and gentle as a bodhisattva, but in fact they were all abominable, and Luo Shuyu only felt chills.

He now clearly remembers that after he and the third prince were imprisoned, Luo Renshou had never seen him in the jail. He used a piece of Jade Pei Tuo left by his mother to find his biological father to save his child. However, Luo Renshou left him with only one sentence: life and death have fate, wealth is in heaven, fate is sometimes necessary, and fate is always indispensable.
With a pun, he won’t save anyone.

Self-preservation is important. Maybe it’s not self-preservation. Maybe he personally presented fabricated evidence with both hands.

Luo Shuyu really hates this father who is known as “gentle and humble”. The imperial decree he is holding at the moment is no longer heavy. In his previous life, he felt that this imperial decree was his life, but in this life it was his life-saving talisman. Is the guarantee for his future.
In his previous life, he believed too much in his human-faced and beast-hearted father. He had never doubted whether he had a father-son relationship with him, and he was blindfolded.

The more I thought about it, the more I felt that he was so stupid. My father occasionally gave him a little affection between his father and son, and he revealed his affairs in the Three Princes' Mansion to him one by one. Now I have to doubt that the three princes colluding with enemies has a lot to do with his father. .
Thinking of this, Luo Renshou just raised his old smile to Luo Shuyu’s loving father: “Shu Yu, from now on, you have been preparing for marriage in the yard recently. Don’t worry about anything else, there is a father for you. Call the shots.”

Luo Shuyu wondered why he couldn’t see his father’s indifference to him, if he still had a little affection for him, how could he be indifferent to him? He had been in the Luo family for many years, and as a son of a concubine, he would live well. It’s better to have a little son backed by his aunt, let alone a son from the Liu family, what do you want?