Chapter 44

The plum feast hosted by the grand prince concubine is as grand and eye-catching as the hundreds of chrysanthemum banquets hosted by the prince concubine.

Plum blossoms are expensive and not too expensive. The word “elegant” is used to appreciate plum blossoms in winter.

The person invited by the grand prince today is even more different from the chrysanthemum banquet held by the grand prince. Both are the wives who have frequent contacts with the grand prince and concubine. Only a few of them maintain a neutral attitude at home and do not stand in line. The purpose is very clear, mainly In order to consolidate and develop the supporters of the Grand Prince.

The crown princess naturally did not attend today’s plum appreciation banquet. She and the grand prince concubine are not in a tit-for-tat relationship. It is not a day or two. If they don’t meet, they will almost never meet, and they will almost never go to private banquets.

Probably the crown princess didn’t like Luo Shuyu too much, and she refused even more decisively today.

Without the princess, Luo Shuyu became the focus of everyone, especially after he was told that he had a very powerful “slave technique”.

Luo Shuyu’s previous life was relatively low-key, and he didn’t attend many such gatherings. Most of the time, he had to go out before going out, and he rarely showed his talents.

At this time, at the plum appreciation banquet, because the word “elegance” is the predominance, the fun of poetry is naturally indispensable. Luo Shuyu made a poem with the theme of “mei”.
I don’t know if he has the title blessing of the three prince concubines. Everyone is praising him, almost swelling up.

Fortunately, he has sufficient concentration and is not fascinated by the seemingly true praise, but it is also a headache. , Being surrounded always feels too eye-catching.
In the second half of the plum banquet, Luo Shuyu gave all the opportunities to show to other ladies. It is not good for him to stay in the Grand Prince’s Mansion for too long, so as not to disturb the interest of others. As for the “husband control technique”, there must be no such thing. of!

Before leaving, Bi Ruoyao, the eldest concubine, asked him quietly: “Shu Yu, do you know the concubine the fourth brother has recently accepted?”

Wasn’t the concubine of the Four Princes Shen Mingyun? How could he not know.
On the bright side, the four princes are following the eldest prince, and the concubine of the eldest prince would not think that Shen Mingyun would take refuge in the fourth prince’s mansion, and the third prince and the Luo family would stand in the team of the eldest prince.

Luo Shuyu knew what she was trying to say, so she avoided light and said seriously: “I heard my father say that the four princes fell in love with cousin Shen at first sight, and the cousin also admired him much before entering the house. It is the cousin’s own master. The family did not interfere.”
Bi Ruoyao smiled softly: “I don’t mean anything else, I just heard that your cousin has a talent for doing business.”
Luo Shuyu said: “It’s all small businesses that are not easy to see, so the big prince and concubine don’t need to care too much.”

I want to come to Bi Ruoyao because he knows Shen Mingyun. Now that he has entered the Four Princes' Mansion, he naturally feels that he can use it for herself. She greeted Luo Shuyu, mainly because she wanted to win over the three princes and test his meaning.

Luo Shuyu cleverly weakened Shen Mingyun’s ability. When he said that, the eldest concubine would think more about whether to listen to a concubine or a concubine, then she would judge by herself.

Bi Ruoyao couldn’t get more comments on Shen Mingyun from Luo Shuyu, so she stopped keeping him.

It’s just that after Luo Shuyu left, he was unwilling to say to the people around him: “This Luo Shuyu is simply toasting and not eating fine wine. I eat and drink today, but he can’t get in with oil and salt. Isn’t it true that he is not a family member with the third princes? One family.”