Chapter 97

Time flies quickly, and the many little babies in the Three Princes' Mansion are almost able to turn over, and they are white and fat.

The four princes kept handing out memorials to Emperor Tiansheng, and the Great Xia Kingdom could not live without a prince, and in any case it had to establish one.

It has been almost two years since the former prince hanged himself, and the prince’s matter is not something that cannot be mentioned.

Today, Emperor Tiansheng has more and more physical problems, and the number of imperial doctors has begun to increase.
After a heavy full moon of wine, Emperor Tiansheng caught a cold shortly afterwards. Although the cold was only a minor illness, at his age, if the minor illness was not cured, it could also cause a major illness. Emperor Tiansheng was fortunate that there were Concubine Mei and Concubine Xian. Staring at him taking his medicine on time, this time the cold was dealt with. But what was unable to deal with the past was the troubles of the court. Emperor Tiansheng was not able to write memorials for a long time like in the past. There used to be the prince to share the burden, but now he handles it alone. Although the sixth department and the cabinet share the burden, but The workload of this big country is still very large.

It is not unreasonable for some people to propose a prince. They do need a clear prince. It is not good to say that in the future, if the Emperor Tiansheng cannot afford to be ill one day, or suddenly becomes ill, the new prince can immediately take over the follow-up work. .
The Four Princes naturally believed that the Four Princes were the most suitable. One was that he went down to the south of the Yangtze River to find evidence of the imperial concubine’s crimes and brought down the imperial concubine.

Although there is still the Yan Family Party in the middle of the DPRK, most of them are not in the climate. The four princes are gaining momentum now, and they are still very important to Emperor Tiansheng. Many important things are placed on him. On the other hand, the three princes, After returning to Beijing, he didn’t hold an important position, and Emperor Tiansheng didn’t intend to let him return to Gucheng for the time being.

Many people find it strange that Emperor Tiansheng is very fond of the little emperor grandson of the third prince family, but he did not let the third prince take up the task in Beijing. Does this mean that he will still be allowed to return to Yanjing?

Emperor Tiansheng couldn’t pretend that he hadn’t seen anything because of the speculations in the court and the memorials flying in like snowflakes. He called the four princes more and more frequently, but the third prince was still very low-key.

Emperor Tiansheng called the four princes five times before seeing the three princes once. Whoever looked at it would feel that Emperor Tiansheng meant the four princes, including the four princes himself.

This time he really stabilized, and he didn’t waste his energy to plead guilty. Now there is still a small scar on the skin behind him.
On this day, Emperor Tiansheng once again called the four princes to the imperial study room and asked him about his political opinions. The four princes responded fluently. Obviously, he had done his homework, and the Emperor Tiansheng was still satisfied.

After the four princes left with a satisfied smile, he met Li Mingjin, who was also called the Imperial Study by Emperor Tiansheng.

“Third brother, how did you enter the palace today?” The fourth prince had indescribable pride written on his face. His expectations for the future are getting higher and higher now, and sometimes he will inevitably show a touch of pride.

“Enter if you want.” Li Mingjin still chokes.
Emperor Tiansheng talked to the fourth prince about Chunwei, and asked him which chief examiner should be the appropriate examiner. When he thought that Li Mingjinwu could still write and write, it had nothing to do with him if he wanted to come to Chunwei, but the fourth prince had already sent people to suggest many times. Let Li Mingjin return to Gucheng, but he had little effect. Emperor Tiansheng was indifferent. He was still very worried. When did the father let his third brother return to Gucheng, he would not leave, and he was uneasy for a day.