Chapter 4

Luo Renshou has a good reputation for being a clean and honest official outside. The Luo family is a farming family and is relatively economical in the use of money. After Luo Renshou settled in Beijing, the house he lived in was simpler than that of other Shangshu adults. Word.

He was born in the imperial examination. It took a long time to climb from a sixth-rank official to his current position. The family background is limited. It is completely incomparable with other wealthy officials. Be cautious, create a good external image, and often warn family members and subordinates not to be open when acting outside, and the family style is fairly rigorous.

But because of Shen Mingyun’s arrival, he inevitably hooked up with various forces. The Luo family’s talents began to have a high profile. The Luo family was inevitably missed. Luo Renshou’s position in the court also increased with the tide, and the number of times his name was mentioned. The more you come, the greetings come like snowflakes.

This is the first year that Shen Mingyun has entered the book. The original owner, Shen Mingyun, refused to accept his life on the way to Beijing. After that, Shen Mingyun occupied the body of the original owner. He was originally the son of Luo Renshou’s concubine. A small army officer, the family has been living on the border, because of the invasion of foreign enemies, the city was captured, his father lost his life while resisting foreign enemies, and his family suffered misfortune. Only Shen Mingyun, who was hiding in the cellar, escaped. After that, the original Shen Mingyun went to the capital to look for his uncle who was not very close. He was already his few relatives.

At this time, Luo Shuyu took Qingwang and maid Qingquanyun to greet the old lady Luo.

Before people arrived, heard cheers and laughter from the yard. The old lady laughed the loudest, followed by Liu’s. Except for Luo Renshou from the previous dynasty and the two young masters of the Luo family and two young masters who have already started to follow suit, it should be there. All of them are here.

Although Shen Mingyun’s mother was not born of an old lady, Shen Mingyun’s temperament is very similar to this old lady from the countryside. The two always talked very happily, and they had a good time chatting with the old lady in the Luo family. That’s Shen Mingyun. If you have not read the book, Luo Shuyu would not know where Shen Mingyun would please the old lady, but they are of similar origin, and they are not very able to integrate into the capital family and rules, and they have a common language. One point, that is, if you don’t know the etiquette, you have the same smell.

Luo Shuyu thought that it was for this reason that he did not want the old lady to like it, but he didn’t feel it very much, and he didn’t have any special expectations. For these so-called relatives, when he died, he had already lost his feelings and even hated them. Everyone’s indifference and selflessness.

Whether Luo Shuyu was born as a prostitute is different now. From the moment he entered the old lady’s yard, most people’s eyes still fell on him.
He didn’t find a place to sit down and use himself as air like he used to listen to their chats.

Liu’s style is “harmony to make money”, with a smile on his face, welcoming people: “Shu Yu, you came just right. Your cousin just came back from Dajue Temple, and he brought us some interesting melons and fruits. You can try it too."

Luo Shuyu still wears a blue-colored elegant shirt today, but there is a palm-sized jade pendant around his waist. It is psychic and translucent, lustrous and shiny. It collides with the jade beads next to it and makes a shallow clanking and crisp sound. It is really nice, young. Qingjun is shown to the fullest, and the end is warm and moist as jade, outstanding and extraordinary.

The named Luo Shuyu looked at the beautiful young man of the same age sitting next to the old lady. The man was the protagonist Shen Mingyun in the book. He and Luo Shuyu had two different looks. Shen Mingyun had a pair of charming peach eyes. The corners of the eyes are slightly upward, and the nose is slightly straight, somewhat flattering.