Chapter 50

Shen Mingyun is pregnant.
Yes, he is pregnant!

After hearing the result of the imperial doctor’s diagnosis and treatment, he was completely stupid!

Shen Mingyun shook his throat and said, “Doctor, do you repeat what you just said?”
The imperial doctor misunderstood what he meant, thinking that he was too happy to confirm that he was pregnant, and how grand it is to be pregnant with the prince’s child, so he answered patiently again, and said to the four princes standing aside: “Congratulations to the fourth prince, Shen Liangshi is pregnant.”

The fourth prince was also very surprised. He looked at the imperial physician and then at Shen Mingyun. He was also somewhat uncertain: “Really?”

Suddenly promoted to father, he was still a bit at a loss.

The imperial doctor nodded: “It’s true. I also deliberately took three pulses, but at present I found that the fetus is not stable and needs to rest for a month. I prescribe Shen Liangshi some anti-fetal medicines and ask Shen Liangshi to take them on time. Medicine, three times a day, for a month, and I have to stay in bed and stay in bed. I will come over every three days to get Shen Liangshi’s pulse.”

Fourth prince: “Okay, thank you doctor!”
After the imperial doctor left, the fourth prince hugged Shen Mingyun: “Yun’er, that’s great, we are going to have our own children! Don’t worry about opening the shop these days, and have a baby at home.”
Shen Mingyun’s face looked like constipation, and the corners of his mouth couldn’t make a smile. Did Li Mingchun just tell him to have a baby?

Fuck me! I’m a fucking big man who actually encountered a pregnancy, plus the plot of an abortion!

When he was working in the company, he often met female colleagues who asked for leave because of pregnancy. At the time, he thought they were making a fuss. Now it is his turn to be as disgusting as eating a fly.
Fuck TMD! Didn’t it mean that the son’s conception rate is low?

Wouldn’t it be 100% that you won’t win a lottery if you use a systemic contraceptive?
With this luck, why did he never win the two-week lottery that year!

He has also read a lot of Jinjiang novels and knows the law of penetrating books. As long as the protagonist in the book has a child, as long as the protagonist and the other protagonist XXOO will definitely hit it!
Then he was hit!

On the one hand, he is happy that he is the protagonist in the book. On the other hand, he is asking the system, he has been actively contraceptive, why he is still pregnant!

“System, what does this mean? Why did I get pregnant? I obviously take medicine on time every time I have sex with Li Mingchun!” Didn’t he take the Qiangguojijianliu novel? You get fucked up when you’re pregnant!

The system replies to him with a cold mechanical sound: “Host, sometimes you play too stimulating without a condom, and it’s useless to take contraceptives. You will still win the prize. Moreover, the four princes are the protagonists in the book, and the male protagonist Mi Qingzi is the protagonist. It is more powerful and can directly cause the host to conceive directly, not to mention that if you wear a book, it is naturally the protagonist’s life.”

Shen Mingyun was very mad in his heart: “So I am the protagonist’s life? It is simply an impossible life to bear! I am a big man pregnant, how can I give birth?”

System: “This is simple. There is a set of procedures for the production of the sons of this world. You can follow this procedure, or you can buy a painless delivery package in the mall, and you can redeem it with only two hundred points.”

Shen Mingyun: “Is there no painless flow of people? I can be a normal person in three minutes. I really don’t want to have children, and I am not a woman!”