Chapter 18

Luo Shuyu knew it as soon as he turned around, and Shen Mingyun was testing him.
“Heavenly king covers the earth tiger, the river monster in the pagoda town” appeared in the book before. He remembers that Shen Mingyun used it as a cousin to connect with people. He wanted to use this idiom to comprehend his origins, but it is a pity that he They are not people of their time, and they don’t know how to take the next sentence after listening to the previous sentence.

Shen Mingyun jumped out anxiously, but let him remember this, it should be useful in the future, really thank him for the reminder.

After Luo Shuyu returned to Ruyiyuan, he began to write letters to Li Mingjin after dinner. Today, he was in a bad mood and only had one sentence.

Now it has become their habit to write letters after meals.

Letting Liu stay in the nun’s nunnery is already the biggest punishment for her. Liu Yong and Ping’er are basically like this in the second half of their lives after they were in prison. Hurry up.

Liu’s incident came suddenly and resolved quickly.

Luo Shuyu drank a bowl of Soothing Soup from Mother Feng before lay down, but didn’t fall asleep either. His mind was full of the words of Ping’er and Liu Yong today. He wanted to kill Liu to vent his hatred, but He also has to consider for Li Mingjin and his future children, to accumulate virtue, and hope that his mother in the spirit of heaven can bless their family through this life peacefully.

The old lady knew that Luo Shuyu had a fight with Liu again in the afternoon, but she never expected that a few days before Luo Shuyu’s marriage, she actually found out the cause of Chen’s death, and it was the poison of Liu’s family. She waited by her side for many years, and the old lady was so frightened that she called Luo Renshou to Fu Shouju and cursed.

“Shou’er, I asked you for the Chen family back then. She has served me for ten years. Although I know that she despises my rude old lady, she is also your married wife. How can Liu bear her heart? It’s extremely vicious, and my heart is made of poison. I still trust her so much! I must let her know her mistakes!”

Luo Renshou said, “Mother, don’t be so angry! If Shu Yu met Liu Yong, who is a betrayer in the courtyard today, I don’t know.”

“You don’t know that Liu Yong? I didn’t miss Liu’s subsidy. I ran to Luofu for the first two days. I used to ask Liu for money every day if I wasn’t a serious relative. Now I have become a serious relative. Treat Luo Mansion as your own home!” The old lady drooped her chest and said, “What kind of sin did our Luo family have done? We have such relatives.”

“Mother is here to drink tea and ginseng tea.” Luo Renshou stroked her back, “Don’t be angry, I am also responsible for this matter.”

The old lady scolded: “You are not responsible for whoever is responsible. Shu Yu has gotten the handle. It’s okay now. Before he got married, he made trouble at home!”

Just as they were talking, the brothers Luo Shumo and Luo Shuhan begged to see the old lady and Luo Renshou outside.

The old lady wiped her tears: “What are you doing? My grandchildren will suffer such a sin.”

Luo Renshou’s heart is more tired now than ever. Luo Shumo and Luo Shuhan came back later. After the two brothers heard that their third brother had another fight with his mother, they are still a little confused. In this way, their mother suddenly became a murderer. She had poisoned and killed Chen’s family. She herself confessed it herself. If she learned about it from the three aunts and six women, she would definitely be beaten and scolded by them.