Chapter 42

Li Mingjin certainly can’t admit that she has medicine.

He didn’t believe that Luo Shuyu, who had just been married to him less than two months ago, would discover his secret, he must have been cheated, after all, his wife was so smart.

He pretended to not know what Luo Shuyu was saying: “What medicine are you talking about?”

Although Luo Shuyu looked pitiful and wronged now, if Zhen Zhen told him the truth of the matter, wouldn’t it make him more worried, Li Mingjin felt that he could not do this.

Luo Shuyu’s flat mouth: “When will your Highness still want to hide from me? I don’t know how you got sick, but you must have been taking drugs that are harmful to your health for a long time. Don’t even think about lying to me. I will confirm with the mother and concubine. pass.”

Li Mingjin almost got a wound. His wife said the most ruthless words with a grieved expression, but he continued to feel that Luo Shuyu was playing his words.
Li Mingjin continued to insist: “What did they say?” As long as he can survive Luo Shuyu’s suspicion, there shouldn’t be a big problem and try hard.

Although the tears in the corner of Luo Shuyu’s eyes were not dry, his mind was very clear, and he asked one by one: “His Royal Highness does not want to admit it. Then no matter what they say, you can explain to me why this time I hurt someone for no reason, and why he would do it when he was sick. Chills and fever, even the imperial doctor failed to diagnose and treat the real cause.”

Why did he hurt people?

Li Mingjin didn’t know how to explain this to Luo Shuyu.

In fact, he felt unwell in front of the door yesterday. After getting married, his life went so smoothly that he almost forgot that he still had an unknown secret in his body. He thought that he could survive this day, and then he had an excuse to stay outside for two days, and then return to the house after the onset of the illness was over.

He thought that Yi would be in his own control, but who knows, what he thought was too simple. During the onset of the illness, his temper would be extremely irritable, and he would have a direct attack as long as he heard something unpleasant, unable to control his behavior.

Yesterday at the school, he was choosing a bow and arrow to take advantage of him. The young people behind him were talking and laughing. At first he didn’t notice what they were talking about until they mentioned the matter with Shen Mingyun and Li Mingchun.

In the eyes of others, perhaps this is just Li Mingchun’s love affairs and has nothing to do with Li Mingjin, but they said something that stimulated Li Mingjin: “What is so special about the son of Luofu that makes the princes linger on them.”

When Li Mingjin heard it immediately, her expression was getting more and more wrong. Li Mingchun stood far away and could not hear, he was close, and listened to the conversation of these people without missing a word. He threw down the bow and arrow he had just selected, and withdrew his emotions. He took the whip and threw it at the man who laughed the loudest.

Whose son he is!

It’s impossible to scold his daughter-in-law, and dare to say nonsense in front of him: “Looking for death!”

The whip was slapped on them without mercy, twice and three times!
The faces of several young people with broken mouths were shocked. Some knelt down and begged for mercy, and some scrambled to avoid Li Mingjin’s whip.
They never expected that they would be heard by the three princes. They only remembered that the words just said were disrespectful, but these people knelt and fled, but Li Mingjin’s anger came up again. In addition, his emotions became very irritable, and he couldn’t hold the whip, and several people were thrown around. People who were unclear on the scene couldn’t stop him.